Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are considering changing the age division's in the BJFL it must mean that the CCB teams really stand to benefit in some way. I wouldn't mind going to the BJFL AGM for a giggle, Anyone got a navsat address for Brokeback Mountain:eek::eek:

Fantom:thumbsu:

If the proposed change occurs, it will probably effect all clubs in the same way, not just CCB.

The proposed change would mean that any kid over the age of 16 on the 1 Jan 08 would need to play in the U 17's or U 18's. This would give the
U18's a two year age range to draw from......instead of the current 1.5 years.

And will give U 17's a one year age range to draw from...instead of 6 months (eg 17 - 16.5)

forget footy for one minute, how much rain is everyone getting tonite. My shack here in goornong is getting a pounding, how about you folks up Miti, Newbr, Calival. did you get much rain??? check those gauges in the morning.

p.s. Jonesy from YC back to play at Miti 08, wife playing netball at miti too.

yeah it can go both ways i played a one or two games of lv 17's ages ago and the level back then was no good enough i was 13, calival have done the right thing that get all the eaglehawk players to play in there thirds, but then they go back when they are top age in 18's how many players in the ones have gone through all levels to play senoirs? alot of the calival players are from bendigo leagues the only one i can think of that hasnt really and i think he left was jordan greives and a couple others. i agree that u/17 affect the senoirs but not through lack of players, but through lack of quality players. which i think the clubs should be happy for them to go play in the bendigo league like the dennis' should they are good enough and because they will develop and players who want to come back to the league. the teams will benefit from there experiance from better leagues.

Rat, I think you'll find up to 14 or 15 of the Calivil premiership side played U17's for the club.

I agree with you Maxi it is not my business of his financial situation but i would like to know if he stays playing at Miti cos he has to, or if he were able to would go somewhere else.
Miti is a fantastic club, very professional, and just the type of great country people who would help a fella out when he is down. From my contact with the people at this club they would be the first to say can we give you a break and let us look after it for you. A very professionally run club.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

not quite an apology for an uncalled outburst but a nice amount of sucking up. Bravo

I agree that clubs should focus a bit more on the junior aspect, as seen in this years Grand Final between Calivil and Newbridge, both teams had more then half of their side play in their junior ranks, and their respective junior teams are constantly participating in the finals.
So the boys are trying to get a name for themselves on here, state how much of guns they are. Theres a big gap between U/17's footy and Senior footy guys. Anyone could of got a game for Inglewood seniors while playing U/17's over the last couple of years, does that make them any good? I suspect its the same for Marong really this year, not much talent, bring through a couple of lads who may show promise that way they stick around the club. Until you can play consistent very good football against good opposition, then you dont really have much of a right to be cocky in public or on public forums. Theres a bit of difference between confident and cocky. The last thing we need is for you guys to turn into a bunch of little Wicksy's, lets keep an eye on how u perform next year...

Frankenfurter, have you decided if you are playing at YC next year or what? Spoke to your wife the other day and she says your always toey for a game. If so, what do you see as your role within the club, you are a fan of d-macs, how will that affect your involvement with the new coach and his new ideas?

Heard today the Nth Bgo are prepared to pay D-mac $$$$$ he wants to play, and that Robbie Bennet will be a definite starter also, this is a bit different to the suggestion of him going over to Stanhope. Anyone else got more on this.

I agree that clubs should focus a bit more on the junior aspect, as seen in this years Grand Final between Calivil and Newbridge, both teams had more then half of their side play in their junior ranks, and their respective junior teams are constantly participating in the finals.
So the boys are trying to get a name for themselves on here, state how much of guns they are. Theres a big gap between U/17's footy and Senior footy guys. Anyone could of got a game for Inglewood seniors while playing U/17's over the last couple of years, does that make them any good? I suspect its the same for Marong really this year, not much talent, bring through a couple of lads who may show promise that way they stick around the club. Until you can play consistent very good football against good opposition, then you dont really have much of a right to be cocky in public or on public forums. Theres a bit of difference between confident and cocky. The last thing we need is for you guys to turn into a bunch of little Wicksy's, lets keep an eye on how u perform next year...

If that doesn't scare them straight, nothing will!:eek:

Frankenfurter, have you decided if you are playing at YC next year or what? Spoke to your wife the other day and she says your always toey for a game. If so, what do you see as your role within the club, you are a fan of d-macs, how will that affect your involvement with the new coach and his new ideas?

Heard today the Nth Bgo are prepared to pay D-mac $$$$$ he wants to play, and that Robbie Bennet will be a definite starter also, this is a bit different to the suggestion of him going over to Stanhope. Anyone else got more on this.

I heard D-Mac is keen to return to the BFL and has spoke to K/Flat and E/Hawke.

hi guys i am new at this first of all ycc where do u get your info i can tell u rob bennett signed at stanhop today as for d mac doesn't want to play in the bush i hear eaglehawk want him and is keen big $$$

forget footy for one minute, how much rain is everyone getting tonite. My shack here in goornong is getting a pounding, how about you folks up Miti, Newbr, Calival. did you get much rain??? check those gauges in the morning.

p.s. Jonesy from YC back to play at Miti 08, wife playing netball at miti too.
what jonesy the seconds coach? How much truth is in this :confused::confused:

hi guys i am new at this first of all ycc where do u get your info i can tell u rob bennett signed at stanhop today as for d mac doesn't want to play in the bush i hear eaglehawk want him and is keen big $$$

a very fair question to ask pumpkinhead, my thoughts is made up muckracking is where the majority of the info for ycc comes from.

It appears ycc is quite happy to air the dirty laundry of ycw and any other club in the league for the sake of sparking debate (as she did with tim wicks and his payment structure at miti) rather than anything constructive.

My understanding is Dave McCormick will be at either Eaglehawk or Kangaroo Flat next year, both clubs talking finances at the moment with him, castlemaine has lost it's appeal even though it would suit with his work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a very fair question to ask pumpkinhead, my thoughts is made up muckracking is where the majority of the info for ycc comes from.

It appears ycc is quite happy to air the dirty laundry of ycw and any other club in the league for the sake of sparking debate (as she did with tim wicks and his payment structure at miti) rather than anything constructive.

My understanding is Dave McCormick will be at either Eaglehawk or Kangaroo Flat next year, both clubs talking finances at the moment with him, castlemaine has lost it's appeal even though it would suit with his work.

Apparantley with K/Flat he indicated interest in being an ass.coach but Flat want to leave that open for a marquee type player and will pay big bux accordingly.
If he got fit he would be more suited at E/Hawke than the Flat being that he could fill the whole that Brown has left and would be around better forwards taking pressure of him than at the Flat where he would be the main go to man.

I can tell you youn city chick (megan fisher), it is easy for a woman to jump in the deep end on the net and talk absolute RUBBISH! I know first hand that, the reason YCW have lost 14 registered SENIOR players is that for 1, the treatment of DMAC, the way they went about that is discraceful, if you want to appoint a winning coach, (hence, not mat keating your husband), pay money! YCW are tight as! You ALL diddle the books! 2, there is NO spot on a MALE FOOTBALL TEAM COMMITTEE for a chick? You have never played the game so dont comment! 3, I have heard that YCW are THE WORST EVER social club, shut the doors at 6, and if they want to be successful, try something new instead of all the mix breeding shannannigans that go on there EVERY year! And 4, if you want to be successful, employ a coach externally instead of the tripe you put up year after year that brings nothing but the same old same olds, that have let the club down for years. Before you comment megan, think long and hard about what you say. And show hubby, he is in denial. Mick Peters, Jay Kingdon, Nath Alford, Bomber Bennet, Jarrod Loring, Dmac, Webby, Wiggy and Shauny Gray are all victims of Tall Poppy Syndrome. You all hate it that they are soooooooo good. These blokes i have played with and regard them as some of the best country footballers i have seen.

I can tell you youn city chick (megan fisher), it is easy for a woman to jump in the deep end on the net and talk absolute RUBBISH! I know first hand that, the reason YCW have lost 14 registered SENIOR players is that for 1, the treatment of DMAC, the way they went about that is discraceful, if you want to appoint a winning coach, (hence, not mat keating your husband), pay money! YCW are tight as! You ALL diddle the books! 2, there is NO spot on a MALE FOOTBALL TEAM COMMITTEE for a chick? You have never played the game so dont comment! 3, I have heard that YCW are THE WORST EVER social club, shut the doors at 6, and if they want to be successful, try something new instead of all the mix breeding shannannigans that go on there EVERY year! And 4, if you want to be successful, employ a coach externally instead of the tripe you put up year after year that brings nothing but the same old same olds, that have let the club down for years. Before you comment megan, think long and hard about what you say. And show hubby, he is in denial. Mick Peters, Jay Kingdon, Nath Alford, Bomber Bennet, Jarrod Loring, Dmac, Webby, Wiggy and Shauny Gray are all victims of Tall Poppy Syndrome. You all hate it that they are soooooooo good. These blokes i have played with and regard them as some of the best country footballers i have seen.

10 years ago YC was a great club i was a youngin but i remeber it being gr8 to go to, i wouldnt set foot in that club. no one is there any more which goes to show that they have lost their social atmosphere, people who built the club have been driven out becos of new younger people to take over the committe. and they have F***ed the club, my family use to be at the club and a massive influence, i would never set foot in it ever again. i have the choice of going to some clubs this year, it didnt even cross my mind to talk to YC, which is sad considering my experience and only being in my 20's, what YC think they have done by not being professional in their off feild has reflected by many people steering clear of the club i wouldnt go back untill their social calender is in good order and they treat their players and coaches with a lil bit more respect.

YOUNG CITY CHICK IS DEFINITELY NOT MEAGAN FISHER,
that is so far from the truth its actually funny,
and as far as i know she isnt on the YC committee,
but did hear today that she has just announced she is pregnant,
Congratulations to Matt and her.
AND FOR ALL YOU DILLIGENT READERS ON HERE I AM NOT EVEN A FEMALE,
AND I AM NOT EVEN FROM YCW.
We all assume we know who people are on here,
but you can never be sure.
YCC bids you farewell.:D

AS a old player from the lodden valley i miss the footy & miss the mates i meet in that league i was from korang vale but have all ways watched the league with interest so how is the traveling can any body chat back

YOUNG CITY CHICK IS DEFINITELY NOT MEAGAN FISHER,
that is so far from the truth its actually funny,
and as far as i know she isnt on the YC committee,
but did hear today that she has just announced she is pregnant,
Congratulations to Matt and her.
AND FOR ALL YOU DILLIGENT READERS ON HERE I AM NOT EVEN A FEMALE,
AND I AM NOT EVEN FROM YCW.
We all assume we know who people are on here,
but you can never be sure.
YCC bids you farewell.:D
YCC farewell, I am sure I could speak by more than half of the people on this forum, we are glad to see the back of you. Don't come back unless you have got some decent news about players. Congratulations to Meagan Fisher on being pregnant, but this is old news. As you YCC girl are Meagan Fisher. All I can say is YCW are not a bad club, but this years decision to appoint a new coach inside the club was pathetic. If YCW want to go on the way up, get a playing coach outside the club who will do the recruteing they need. So coming back to DMac let the poor guy make up his own mind, he is an absolute gun of a player, best I have seen in the LVFL, 10 times better than Shevie or Chilcock or even Ashman. I am pretty sure everyone would agree with me on this. Hoo Roo.

YCC farewell, I am sure I could speak by more than half of the people on this forum, we are glad to see the back of you. Don't come back unless you have got some decent news about players. Congratulations to Meagan Fisher on being pregnant, but this is old news. As you YCC girl are Meagan Fisher. All I can say is YCW are not a bad club, but this years decision to appoint a new coach inside the club was pathetic. If YCW want to go on the way up, get a playing coach outside the club who will do the recruteing they need. So coming back to DMac let the poor guy make up his own mind, he is an absolute gun of a player, best I have seen in the LVFL, 10 times better than Shevie or Chilcock or even Ashman. I am pretty sure everyone would agree with me on this. Hoo Roo.

FOR THE LAST LAST TIME I AM NOT MEAGAN FISHER.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

So do you live in Goornong do you YCC?? As you were saying the other night it was pooring in Goornong... Do you know how the whitchy races went today???

Was working today buddy, plenty to do at the oldmans place after the rain. Heard some of you boys were heading up there, and a few mounts boys too, Doc and co. Win mutch? Who got BOFT?

Was working today buddy, plenty to do at the oldmans place after the rain. Heard some of you boys were heading up there, and a few mounts boys too, Doc and co. Win mutch? Who got BOFT?
I did not go, heard a few of the boys won a bit. Good day by all reports. More other clubs rather than YC on the bus as meant to be the YC Footy Trip, which is a bit of a shame, but that just reflects on the year it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back