Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote=tassie2heads;10315357]do you even know loring ? he is probly arrogant to you coz you are a w***er ? have you ever thought that ? or is it that you are just jealous coz when he is playing footy you are over at the netball coz your a girl ? oh yeah dip shit everyone cops a crunch or to when they play footy if they go in for the ball oh unless ya like your good self and play netball you ****** .[/quote]

Not a netballer dipsh--, I know Loring well enough to have played on him in 07 and when he first came to the league (fit), he used to be fast and dynamic with the footy in the past, but in 07 he was useless, over rated as he looked then. Just stating the facts, but if your Loring you wont be able to see the facts, to busy checking how many stats you got. Get fit Loring then lets see if you have still got it, maybe you have forgotten how to work hard and earn a win, we all know YC struggled last year, and so did you. Get fit and have a descent crack, before you are an old man, when was the last premiership you won hero.

[quote=tassie2heads;10315357]do you even know loring ? he is probly arrogant to you coz you are a w***er ? have you ever thought that ? or is it that you are just jealous coz when he is playing footy you are over at the netball coz your a girl ? oh yeah dip shit everyone cops a crunch or to when they play footy if they go in for the ball oh unless ya like your good self and play netball you ****** .

Not a netballer dipsh--, I know Loring well enough to have played on him in 07 and when he first came to the league (fit), he used to be fast and dynamic with the footy in the past, but in 07 he was useless, over rated as he looked then. Just stating the facts, but if your Loring you wont be able to see the facts, to busy checking how many stats you got. Get fit Loring then lets see if you have still got it, maybe you have forgotten how to work hard and earn a win, we all know YC struggled last year, and so did you. Get fit and have a descent crack, before you are an old man, when was the last premiership you won hero.[/quote]
im not loring but have played footy with him for a few years at a few clubs . he has never been one to look at the stats i can tell you that ! the prob at yc was that it was a crap club , he ended up haten the joint last year . he went there a few years ago when kb was coaching but it didnt take kb long to see its a shit club so kb got out but loring stayed and the rest is history just a shit club . he will be better off at north this year

[/quote]
im not loring but have played footy with him for a few years at a few clubs . he has never been one to look at the stats i can tell you that ! the prob at yc was that it was a crap club , he ended up haten the joint last year . he went there a few years ago when kb was coaching but it didnt take kb long to see its a shit club so kb got out but loring stayed and the rest is history just a shit club . he will be better off at north this year[/quote]

I'm quite sure YCW think he is better off at Nth Bendigo this year as well.

When I left at 3Qtr time it was 12 points. The score board may have been wrong and they might have adjusted it after but I'm pretty sure I heard Bridgewater kicked 8 last quarter goals to 1 which gave the 50+ point margin.

Dunolly are just young. They look like an Under 19's team. Better signs for the club compared to the old days when they were out in the LVFL. Moving to the MCDFL was a good move.

Yeah, I think the score board was wrong.

Not a netballer dipsh--, I know Loring well enough to have played on him in 07 and when he first came to the league (fit), he used to be fast and dynamic with the footy in the past, but in 07 he was useless, over rated as he looked then. Just stating the facts, but if your Loring you wont be able to see the facts, to busy checking how many stats you got. Get fit Loring then lets see if you have still got it, maybe you have forgotten how to work hard and earn a win, we all know YC struggled last year, and so did you. Get fit and have a descent crack, before you are an old man, when was the last premiership you won hero.
im not loring but have played footy with him for a few years at a few clubs . he has never been one to look at the stats i can tell you that ! the prob at yc was that it was a crap club , he ended up haten the joint last year . he went there a few years ago when kb was coaching but it didnt take kb long to see its a shit club so kb got out but loring stayed and the rest is history just a shit club . he will be better off at north this year[/quote]

What is going on in this world when anyone can say you will be better off at North!!
icon10.gif
When I used to play against North we judged them by how many still had their own teeth.
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

In relation to Luke Mitchell playing with Miti. Has he signed? How old would he be now?

Agree he is a very talented player.

Speaking of KB someone told me hes up north, anyone know what hes doing up there, still building and coaching. Why did he leave Bgo.

im not loring but have played footy with him for a few years at a few clubs . he has never been one to look at the stats i can tell you that ! the prob at yc was that it was a crap club , he ended up haten the joint last year . he went there a few years ago when kb was coaching but it didnt take kb long to see its a shit club so kb got out but loring stayed and the rest is history just a shit club . he will be better off at north this year

Speaking of KB someone told me hes up north, anyone know what hes doing up there, still building and coaching. Why did he leave Bgo.[/quote]
KB is up in Darwin building i believe , not involved in footy to my knowledge

Interesting that you need to speak for Jarrod on here if your not him, a few of us have reread your posts on here from last year, and you are JARROD. Found heaps of posts of you mentioning him, typical, he always like to talk about himself. Why dont you start your own thread or try a fan club for Jarrod. Obviously not busy at the bank these days, got plenty of time to talk on here about yourself.

By the way last year you were talking up your club YC and now you are telling everyone how crap they are, lmao, cos you packed up your bag and ball and went to the doggies. If you thought is was sooo crap when KB was there then why didnt u go when he did.
Can anyone from ycW confirm the actual reason KB left???? I thought it was that KB had too much work on to commit for the year, top bloke. Investor your a YC bloke whats the inside story, 1. on KB and 2. On Loring.

November last year you are quoted on here as saying wouldnt it be funny if Keats recruited well and YC will make the 5, was that before you decided to leave. How can you say Keats would recruit well when he needs another 10 senior footballers to replace the ones that left, and you would have known you were leaving b y then, your dreaming.
YOur off your head Loring,.:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who saying lvfl are better then hdfl are wankaers and dont no ant thing about footy hdfl $hit all over lvfl and about money how would you no both leauges pay money and they get the crowds because its better footy to watch with the like of dunn fev lock carter and so on what is lvfl big name wicks your kidding

Hey Flash, I find it interesting that you seem to be hanging around this thread quite frequently for a bloke who bags the $hit out of the LV.

Maybe you should stick to the HDFL thread if you are easily offended.

im playing with his brother at stkevins old boys, trying to get him to come back down here, he's been training the house down and dominated the intra-club games, so thought he'd have a look on here and think twice about playing up there.
seems his mrs has him under the thumb though...

Interesting that you need to speak for Jarrod on here if your not him, a few of us have reread your posts on here from last year, and you are JARROD. Found heaps of posts of you mentioning him, typical, he always like to talk about himself. Why dont you start your own thread or try a fan club for Jarrod. Obviously not busy at the bank these days, got plenty of time to talk on here about yourself.

By the way last year you were talking up your club YC and now you are telling everyone how crap they are, lmao, cos you packed up your bag and ball and went to the doggies. If you thought is was sooo crap when KB was there then why didnt u go when he did.
Can anyone from ycW confirm the actual reason KB left???? I thought it was that KB had too much work on to commit for the year, top bloke. Investor your a YC bloke whats the inside story, 1. on KB and 2. On Loring.

November last year you are quoted on here as saying wouldnt it be funny if Keats recruited well and YC will make the 5, was that before you decided to leave. How can you say Keats would recruit well when he needs another 10 senior footballers to replace the ones that left, and you would have known you were leaving b y then, your dreaming.
YOur off your head Loring,.:p[/QUOTE]
KB left/quit because of a number of reasons, they included, lack of prfessionalism, support,work committmentsan, the people and the straw that broke the camels back was when he turned up to a practice match they didn't even have jumpers to play in. He thought I can't put up with this all year and decided to jump ship.
KB now living in Darwin and is still building up there. Told he's doing very well.

KB left/quit because of a number of reasons, they included, lack of prfessionalism, support,work committmentsan, the people and the straw that broke the camels back was when he turned up to a practice match they didn't even have jumpers to play in. He thought I can't put up with this all year and decided to jump ship.
KB now living in Darwin and is still building up there. Told he's doing very well.[/quote]

If your going to dredge up stuff that happened three years ago the least you can do is get your facts right. KB quit because KB couldn't be bothered coaching, he didn't have the respect of the players and was about to get the sack anyway.

how are ycw shaping up, heard they have a few new boys from the uni having a run? will they be handy pick ups?

YCW had a hit out with Avoca over the weekend, they fielded a very young side, not sure who they picked up from the uni. Was a fairly scrappy match with Avoca running out the victors quite convincingly in the end.

KB now living in Darwin and is still building up there. Told he's doing very well.

If your going to dredge up stuff that happened three years ago the least you can do is get your facts right. KB quit because KB couldn't be bothered coaching, he didn't have the respect of the players and was about to get the sack anyway.[/quote]
well looks like you dont no shit about why kb left . it was years ago who gives a shit he done the right thing by leaven that crap club . oh yeah and the fact that there was no trainers there in the pre season that year didnt help either oh yeah it isnt the coaches job to fill up water bottles before training is it ? mind you he was doing it all for free as well . top person kb and it wasnt his fault he got involved in a shit club . even if you THINK kb was about to get the ass who gives a shit ! he didnt get the ass and thats all there is to it . pitty yc couldnt keep him you dont get a coach like him that often someone that will do it for free and then he still pumps shit loads of coin into the club ! ah well it was there loss they couldnt run there club good enough to keep him there .

When I left at 3Qtr time it was 12 points. The score board may have been wrong and they might have adjusted it after but I'm pretty sure I heard Bridgewater kicked 8 last quarter goals to 1 which gave the 50+ point margin.

Dunolly are just young. They look like an Under 19's team. Better signs for the club compared to the old days when they were out in the LVFL. Moving to the MCDFL was a good move.

Whats serpentine like this year? Are Dunolly a chance of rolling them thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back