Portfolio Logo Designs (by brothashane88)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Logo Designs

Is anyone able to put together this logo (minus the 3 vertical navy stripes in the background):

dsc00666jc.jpg

Is anyone able to do this? Would be much appreciated.

I read this a while back, but I'm not sure if it's true, but I think "Docker(s)" was a company in WA (somewhere) and that's why the Dockers logo in 1995 had 'dockers' so big (?).

Wait, I had read it on "Mero's website". It was owned by a clothing company and I think that's why they took "Dockers" out of the logo.

Yeah, I hope that helped.

Levi Strauss, maker of jeans own the name Dockers.
http://www.levistrauss.com/brands/dockers

nice looking logos guys I was wondering if someone could do a favor for me????

Can someone please do a fierce looking Wolves, A Jaguar, and a Cougar as a Logo??? I cant design things for shit and I'm looking for a great looking logo for a brand new Aussie rules club starting up in my town. If you can I would be so happy ( only if you have nothing better to do)

essexpbl7.jpg

Used the current Essendon font & a fleet of bombers - would be good to see a better quality version. (I dont have the tools to do a better job myself).

essexpbl7.jpg

Used the current Essendon font & a fleet of bombers - would be good to see a better quality version. (I dont have the tools to do a better job myself).

essendonlogo.png

Imo the ones on perrys would look better (with a bit of cleaning up) than the current bomber. No offense Imach, it's just that I don't like the triangular thingy they've got now.

I reckon it would look great without the bombers and just have a black background

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St. Kilda Saints
St-Kilda.jpg

Love this one. I reckon the Saints logo is in need of a bit of redesign. Not crazy on the gradient though. The other issue with it, I guess, would be that it's mostly black, and the Saints place their logo on their jumpers on the left black panel. Could be a problem. Other than that, love the design. Good luck getting the majority of footy fans to accept new logos though. Personally I like the new Richmond one. Very modern, but Richmond fans seem to hate it.

hI brothashane88,
Your work is awesome.
I need to talk to you as I have an offer to you will like to make. Can you please email me at
avihu.donde@gmail.com?
Thanks

You probably won't get a reply as brotha hasn't been on this site for quite a while.

Love this one. I reckon the Saints logo is in need of a bit of redesign. Not crazy on the gradient though. The other issue with it, I guess, would be that it's mostly black, and the Saints place their logo on their jumpers on the left black panel. Could be a problem. Other than that, love the design. Good luck getting the majority of footy fans to accept new logos though. Personally I like the new Richmond one. Very modern, but Richmond fans seem to hate it.
e6xf02.png

These designs by Kolja are perfect for a little St Kilda redesign.

Remove this Banner Ad

Portfolio Logo Designs (by brothashane88)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back