Discussion Logo Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sunderland. Old and new.

Sunderland A.F.C. - Wikipedia
7zVvCsgX_400x400.jpg
is that their official logo? i know they have it on their away kit but i didn't think they were using it full time.

Sunderland. Old and new.

Sunderland A.F.C. - Wikipedia
7zVvCsgX_400x400.jpg
Just sussed their socials, I believe the 'new' logo is just for the away kit based on the shirt they wore in the 1992 FA Cup Final. The 'old' logo is still on the club shop website and the merch though the main site has that 'new' logo

Tried touching up the Auckland FC logo.View attachment 2066777
The city name and the black outline helps so much. I have no idea why they left the current logo like they did on light background applications, it feels incomplete.

Very interesting. This chat will be on fire!

Agree with Crows Suns & Bombers. But the Saints logo is great. A classic.
My gut feel is St Kilda will roll out the same logo, just with thicker line work to ‘modernise’ it.

St Kilda’s logo is iconic. Especially because it’s been around for as long as anyone can remember. Thicken the border slightly like on their anniversary logo and maybe make the shield slightly rounder. That’s all the change I could tolerate.

Crows thank goodness. Time for that non-crow looking thing to do. So many amazing design options for the Crows

Essendon's logo needs to be refreshed badly, especially since 2013 it's been affiliated with the drugs scandal like West Coast's last logo before the 2018 re-brand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have thought Adelaide would have waited until they have moved into the new facility at Thebarton Oval to make the changes coincide then?
The goal is to have an AFLW home game there in late 2025, so I guess if they want to have a new logo before then, then the best time get a new logo would be the start of next year (with the overlap of AFL and AFLW seasons). Might be a bit awkward with branding at West Lakes though.

I must be the only one that likes the current bombers logo. Everyone wants to do away with the 2000s as if we're living in a better decade right now... 2016 was the last good year.

I must be the only one that likes the current bombers logo. Everyone wants to do away with the 2000s as if we're living in a better decade right now... 2016 was the last good year.
I like it too, I think it's actually aged pretty well. Wish it didn't use so much grey but I don't really know how you'd go about fixing that.

I didn’t think Collingwood needed a refresh and then they did it and nailed it. Essendon can do the same.

The American-style giant bird’s head trend needs to go (Baltimore Ravens, Phili Eagles etc.) I’d like to see Hawthorn re-embrace their old Hawk on a football motif (although people see that and think Tottenham Hotspur).

The crows have so much potential with three strong colours and the crow moniker. Their current logo has long been my least favourite (even lower than Gold Coast!)

Leicester City have had this general design as the club crest for nearly as long as I've been alive. I reckon it's top tier design.
Leicester_City_crest.svg

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Logo Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back