Discussion Logo Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Now I have the facts

IF the leage does redesign, I'm sure it will! Any word on things they want or they don't like about the current one?

From the 100 day in the job interview of Peter Beattie as ARL Chairman in May:

Q: Why are you satisfied the NRL management is doing a good job?

We have gone through every element of what they are doing. We go through every aspect from integrity. I spent a lot of time with Todd (Greenberg) and he is a good CEO. He is a young man trying to make a difference. I’ve assessed the strategic plan and there will be rebranding. It’s important to stay vibrant.

Q: You mention strategic rebranding what changes are we likely to see?

It’s not us trying to be smart and shift a logo. You have to keep moving with the times. It’s a lot of the symbols we use. If you don’t take into account what’s happening on social media, if you don’t get the best value for your sponsors they will go somewhere elsewhere. It’s not gimmicks. This has to be a long-term strategic branding. That will happen. It has to be finalised yet.

That is all that I know and I think that is all that has been said.

13cabs_logo_before_after.png
i like how the arrow goes "from a to b"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But, before Dr Pepper Snapple, were these.

Before this

and it was Cadbury Schweppes who bought Dr Pepper 7UP.

Dr Pepper Snapple was created when Cadbury Schweppes spun off its drinks division and, after this Cadbury Schweppes was eaten and drunken by Mondelez International, formerly known as Kraft Foods.

Of course, all logos are owned by all organisations and my main source of logos is Logopedia.

That, to me, is the oddest part about it.

Merely relegating it as one of its line of drinks rather than its corporate title.
I feel like this is a bit random but Port are missing in your sig.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Logo Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back