Discussion Logo Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

i know this is said all the time but bring back the super sonics
I think Seattle is one of the big possibilities for an expansion if and when the NBA decide to add more teams. Las Vegas would be the other option for a NBA franchise

So last night on talking footy they talked about the suns getting a rebrand. Apparently there will be less logo and more yellow on the jumper.

So last night on talking footy they talked about the suns getting a rebrand. Apparently there will be less logo and more yellow on the jumper.

Bring back the wave.

Liverpool FC have said that they will be using the club crest on more things as opposed to the club logo.

Taking the minimalistic route with branding. (The logo on the right will still be the official logo though)

View attachment 2030727View attachment 2030729
Hasn't this sort of been the way for the last decade anyway? At least since Warrior took over?

Hasn't this sort of been the way for the last decade anyway? At least since Warrior took over?
Yes but it's just a statement from yesterday that use of it will be increased.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the reintroduction of maroon, but that lion becomes a mess of lines now, with nothing distinguishing the body from the background. Hopefully it's more of a placeholder design that lasts for a year or two before they undertake a full redesign.
I feel like that's the case. It would be similar to the Victory's inverted logo.

Sunderland. Old and new.

Sunderland A.F.C. - Wikipedia
7zVvCsgX_400x400.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back