Banter #lolnorf

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody love Richmond.
Coming from a club who have whored themselves to Sydney, Canberra and Hobart and even changed their name to to be even relative in the comp.
LMAO.
Quick!... Darwin may love you enough to get 2500 through the gate. There's hope yet

Be nice, Hobart has to work

After failing in Melbourne, failing in Sydney, failing in Canberra, failing in the Gold Coast, and failing in Ballarat, what's next?

Moe?

A Tiger walked into a bar. Several people got up and left as they spotted the potential danger in the situation.

KFC boy is so fat he should be concerned because diabetes is a serious problem.

What do you call a Tiger supporter on the moon?
An astronaut.

Ask me if I am a Tiger.
"Are you a Tiger?"
Nope, I'm a person.

Richmond wins the grand final. The Tiger supporter thinks this is a little peculiar and then becomes aware he is actually dreaming. He wakes up from his dream and begins to tell his wife about the ridiculous dream he had. His wife just ignores him, the man rolls over and begins to sob because he realises his marriage is in shambles.

What do you get when you cross a joke about Richmond with a rhetorical question?

Why did the youngest Richmond supporter to see her team win a flag put yellow and black roller skates on her walking frame?
She has dementia.

Shamelessly plagiarised and altered.

giphy.gif

What the **** was all that...

Looking for some advice on how to console my 11 year old Tiger supporting son after we ream your mob without lube on Sunday.

Afterall, having suffered (and rightly so) 30 years of being inept and losing the few finals you actually make it in to, would I thought make you experts.

Sincerely

B4Bear

So you're talking about "reaming" your 11 year old sons team "without lube"? #stayclassynorf #childservices

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Tiger walked into a bar. Several people got up and left as they spotted the potential danger in the situation.

KFC boy is so fat he should be concerned because diabetes is a serious problem.

What do you call a Tiger supporter on the moon?
An astronaut.

Ask me if I am a Tiger.
"Are you a Tiger?"
Nope, I'm a person.

Richmond wins the grand final. The Tiger supporter thinks this is a little peculiar and then becomes aware he is actually dreaming. He wakes up from his dream and begins to tell his wife about the ridiculous dream he had. His wife just ignores him, the man rolls over and begins to sob because he realises his marriage is in shambles.

What do you get when you cross a joke about Richmond with a rhetorical question?

Why did the youngest Richmond supporter to see her team win a flag put yellow and black roller skates on her walking frame?
She has dementia.

Shamelessly plagiarised and altered.
That's a great effort....your 7 years of age or younger surely.

Hey guys, once again, one of your own in the TheLoungeLizard was kind enough to jump onto the North BF podcast. (feel free to skip the first min or two, just the North song). Enjoy.

lol stopped listening when you guys said Firrito to Deledio :D

Always appreciate guys efforts to put these types of things together though :thumbsu:

Hi guys. Just want to say I'm new here and hope to get off on the right foot. #lolnorf
Welcome aboard the #lolnorf adds culture to your first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back