Banter #lolnorf

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. I go over to their board to bag them a bit purely and simply to allow them think some of us care. If they beat us I'd nearly support them in the Semi because they are such a doomed club.

Pop over to Norf board. Let them think we care. Let them think the Tiger Army recognise their existence. Think of it as an act of charity.
Yes, do it. They get so huffy. Think they do it to be like Brad. Huffier than Huffington. And remember to address each poster as "Princess".

Yes, do it. They get so huffy. Think they do it to be like Brad. Huffier than Huffington. And remember to address each poster as "Princess".

I genuinely love the way they get so wound up by being called Norf.

Lovely little club. This is their last finals season in all likelihood before relocation and its a shame.

I genuinely love the way they get so wound up by being called Norf.

Lovely little club. This is their last finals season in all likelihood before relocation and its a shame.
Gillon McLaughlin addressed the National Press Club in Canberra recently. He pencilled in Hawthorn for Launceston and Norf for Hobart. I would have put it the other way around. Can't be arsed finding the link. It's probably on the ABC website.

Is it really? :(

I honestly didn't know that... but in case you're talking rubbish I'll leave it there but for the record, dear mods, if I have sinned I did so innocently.

No bans. Despite the fact that the precious petal actually went requesting it from the mods!

My suggestion is that he should get mummy to gently rub some b*tt-hurt cream on the affected area three times a day until the redness subsides.

In the meantime, he should stop talking out of that orifice.

I must say that I liked the response on the North board:

Harden up mate, it's the internet.

Yep...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever makes you sleep outside waiting for your weekly centrelink cheque.

well we have to sleep somewhere with those on your board threatening to put us in a hospital IRL ;)

No, come on Kanga. You can do better than that. Think of Brad. Get huffy.
I don't think you guys understand our board's relationship with brad. We dislike him 10 times more than you guys ever will.

You lot picking fights with b tron and Arthur Cloke again.
Just had some fun with b tron over on your board.

Anyway, tell the tough guy who wants to hospitalise someone to come on down. Join the party. He can squeal to our Mods as much as he likes.

Just had some fun with b tron over on your board.

Anyway, tell the tough guy who wants to hospitalise someone to come on down. Join the party. He can squeal to our Mods as much as he likes.
Which one is that, I'm sure you can tag him over.

Dunno. Think his post may have been deleted now, anyway. He got aggressive with our boy Boob Radley.
Bugger it. Let's move on and keep talking shit.
You're talking shit, us more refined posters are discussing centrelink and KFC boy. Bring him back, he's the only thing in Richmond colours worth watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back