Look out Crows fans ... If you are close at 3 quarter time the umpires will just start cheating ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Look out Crows fans ... If you are close at 3 quarter time the umpires will just start cheating

Strangely tackling players this season have been rolling the player with the ball onto their back, which seems to almost always result in a HTB decision.

Regardless, who hasn't copped a few of those decisions this year?

I dont agree with your first point, but I do on the second. I merely rebutted to another trolling post by the Deluded One who has no idea.

We lost because we couldnt stop Chapman. Very happy with the effort but obvioulsy not at the result given how close it was.

Re: Look out Crows fans ... If you are close at 3 quarter time the umpires will just start cheating

Ahahaha diddums jackster. What happened to your days at the top? Couldn't even get a flag out of it.

No one gifted us any games, except maybe whoever was on Chapman.

Lost count of the number of posters who said we wouldnt make top 4 this season, too.
We got 2 flags out of our days at the top (when we had Modra, Rehn, Jarman, Ricciuto, Hart, Smart, Bickley, K Johnson and lets not forget Blight as coach) you flog. We have never lost a grand final which is more than I can say for your choking mob. Gets hard to win a game when the umps put the whistle away doesn't it? Geelong will once again be bridesmaids this year.

We got 2 flags out of our days at the top (when we had Modra, Rehn, Jarman, Ricciuto, Hart, Smart, Bickley, K Johnson and lets not forget Blight as coach) you flog. We have never lost a grand final which is more than I can say for your choking mob. Gets hard to win a game when the umps put the whistle away doesn't it? Geelong will once again be bridesmaids this year.

Oh no jackster has made a prediction. We are surely doomed.

Maybe if you made it to GFs you would get the chance to lose them. Sadly you can't seem to win a PF.

Here another decision where the umpires can be heard saying that there "no great advantage". I guess the umpire having a full view of what was happening down field would know best.

[YOUTUBE]NuztG7Shb_0[/YOUTUBE]

Here another decision where the umpires can be heard saying that there "no great advantage". I guess the umpire having a full view of what was happening down field would know best.

[youtube]NuztG7Shb_0[/youtube]

I think considering the Porps was having a bounce running into the forward 50 that it was pretty clear in front of him, surely this is a bigger advantage than having a free on the boundary 70 out?

I think considering the Porps was having a bounce running into the forward 50 that it was pretty clear in front of him, surely this is a bigger advantage than having a free on the boundary 70 out?

It's called cheating and is why I have raised the issue? If this was a Geelong player running into forward 50, it is play on.

Thats a stupid comment. I would say he has based it on his knowledge and feel for the game. Are you saying no one besides umpires or educators can comment on umpiring decisions?
If he is saying that, does that mean we can stop having these arguments about the umpires robbing teams?

It's called cheating and is why I have raised the issue? If this was a Geelong player running into forward 50, it is play on.
Yeah but if we were paid a free kick, possibly late in a crunch game where the scores were level, and the ball went forwards to a 4 on 1 situation, we'd be given the advantage because apparently it's advantage when you don't have the ball and are outnumbered.

Yeah but if we were paid a free kick, possibly late in a crunch game where the scores were level, and the ball went forwards to a 4 on 1 situation, we'd be given the advantage because apparently it's advantage when you don't have the ball and are outnumbered.

How can Geelong fans dismiss what everyone else knows happens? Is it...........

a) You see it too but want to blanket the issue in the hope it keeps rolling your way?

b) Are that biased you actually don't notice it?

How can Geelong fans dismiss what everyone else knows happens? Is it...........

a) You see it too but want to blanket the issue in the hope it keeps rolling your way?

b) Are that biased you actually don't notice it?

What about c) every team gets an armchair ride with the umpires at times, so you have to take the good with the bad?

Great game. Shit Umpiring for both teams (bad weekend all round for the umpires). Nothing more needs to be said.

How does it feel to be a poor (lucky) winner?

Your days at the top are numbered - just like Brisbane in 2004. You are beginning to struggle against sides that aren't even top 4. The umps have gifted you the last 2 games and nearly got you over the line against St Kilda.

Have fun not even making the top 4 next year you soft**** w***er, although I suppose you will have changed allegiances to St Kilda or Carlton by then.

:eek: Wow what a bite that was. Big big fish here.

Ok now lets for arguments sake say we got a good run from the umps in the last two weeks. Do you know what? I don't give a flying rats. You know why? It's coz all our games are meaningless right now. We will finish 2nd and i could hardly care about these little H&A games like those average clubs battling it out. So i am more then happy to rip off your club of a game whilst having injuries and out of form players. Now to do it in a final, like your piss weak club did.

Change allegiances?????? I doubt you could ever bag out a cat fan for being a bandwagoner. Look at my join up date. Who would choose to support the cats then? Not a bandwagoner. Get a clue before you take massive bites.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Look out Crows fans ... If you are close at 3 quarter time the umpires will just start cheating ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back