djdarren

Senior List
Jun 14, 2006
Dalyellup
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
wildcats
Reckon his name sounds like an accountants firm...............

LEWIS ROBERTS THOMPSON.. Hence he should be known as "The Firm"

I can see it now, Tomorrow arvo ball coming in high to Eagles forward line "THE BIG UNIT" coming out full steam and "THE FIRM" bravely working back with the flight of the ball...................Then BOOM!!

:D

Dylan82 said:
Well if thats the case you're pushing then I'm hoping that "The Firm" goes bankrupt because he took us to town last year when it mattered.

Thats why I've got 10 bucks on him for the Norman! Up until half time, he had his name all over it...

Q... said:
I think that's a bit disrespectful.:thumbsdown:

no its not..gardiner was terrible and I mean teriible didnt lead right dropped easy marks kicked badly...had stuff all of the ball...no dsrespect to Lrt buy geez gardiner was shocking in last years GF and I'm glad hes not playing....

LRT was killed by pav last week and Lynch or Hansen while not pav will trouble him...big challenege for him....LRT has struggled thios season.....hes not a bad player dont get me wrong but geez hes not Paul roos or Glen Jakovish

Svenny said:
no its not..gardiner was terrible and I mean triible didnt lead right drpped easy arks kicked badly...had stuff all of the ball...no dsrespect to Lrt buy geez gardiner was shocking in last years GF and I'm glad hes not playing....
LRT was killed by pav last week and Lynch or Hansen while not pav will trouble him...big challenege for him....

I think every game is a challenge for LRT. :p

LRT's best work in the GF last year was when the Swans had the ball. Great positioning, great decisions and effective disposal. That's LRT's fault, not Gardiner's. Hence, why I think it's a disrespectful statement.

Your statement was akin to saying that "Judd's not a good player, he just has $#!t opponents.".

Remove this Banner Ad

LRT ==== The Firm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back