Luke Ball - mark it down now

Remove this Banner Ad

Ball should model his game on Kane Cornes and Brett Kirk if he's to ever be anything close to a star. Great tackler and battler but just can't use the ball.

he's the next nathan burke when he could have been the next nicky winmar.

frankly a second rate injury ravaged luke ball is pretty close to teh no.1 tackler in the competition and one of the best clearance players in the competition.

after suffering several concussions, OP, an enlarged brain, internal brain haemorraging and torn hamstring in his handful of seasons, he's cranked out an AA won a BF, played internation rules.

By the end of the season at 24 will have played 109 games for st kilda, plus any finals.

some wiki comments on Ball:

Captained his junior football team to four premierships.

Luke Ball played for the Xavier 1st XI). He captained the team in 2001-2002 when they won the esteemed APS premiership.

Luke Ball is second on the all time run list behind Karl Schneider, who played for Victoria and South Australia, and barring a premature death at 23, it is widely accepted would have played test cricket for Australia.

Ball made 1436 runs over his three seasons in the 1st XI This included 681 runs, including 4 centuries, in 2001-2002, constituting a record for runs in a single season.

Ball produced 6 centuries for the 1st XI(with a highest score of 156), the second most all time behind Karl Schneider, who made 7.

Luke Ball was School Vice Captain of Xavier College after turning down the captains role in order to focus on academia and football.

also

Pretty sure he Aced his VCE and is doing well at university or has completed his double degree course.

he avearges 20 possessions a game and close 6 tackles a game.

I don't for a guy who gets accused of being a lemon and overrated I'd say luke ball has achieved more in his 23 1/2 years than most athletes will achieve in the careers.

LMAO if anyone thinks Hodge Podge is better then Judd ..

Suspect Hawk fans have spent too much time drinking cider in Tassie :)

Sheesh!! Hawks fans really need to open their other eye. No matter who Judd is playing for, he's still a country mile better than Hodge. I'm not saying Hodge is crap, he is in fact a gun one of the elite, but he (or anyone else for that matter) is in Judd's league.

Sheesh!! Hawks fans really need to open their other eye. No matter who Judd is playing for, he's still a country mile better than Hodge. I'm not saying Hodge is crap, he is in fact a gun one of the elite, but he (or anyone else for that matter) is in Judd's league.
Oh f off and watch some football numbnuts.
Hodge is a star with the hardness and silky skill that every club dreams for. What a package.
Judd is judd and has very questionable foot skills. But its the groin right...:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Country mile my arse, At Judds best and Hodges best, Judd is ahead but not by as much as you think.

been drinking the kool aid huh?

The is absolute rubbish that he's in a different league.

Especially over the recent seasons, Hodge has been better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Ball - mark it down now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back