luke hodge is one of the softest players in the afl *Bumped*

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: luke hodge is one of the softest players in the afl

what i have to laugh about is my million $$ property and 7 figure salary

whats funny is the wan*s that would spend the time trying to pick up spelling errors and grammar, you absolute tool its the internet do u think any1 puts time into that

back to your shack u poor mans thomas jefferson bogart

LOL you have a million dollar property but you spell and sound like you should be lining up for the dole. Pathetic fail.

Shannon Grant was banned for tipping bins over at a golf day & getting smashed.

Nathan Thompson had depression, so you can't blame him for being a little down.

Corey Jones.. nobody knows anything about Corey Jones' social life.

Robert Harvey wouldn't even go to the golf day. He'd stay at home.

shannon grant, nathan thompson, corey jones statement

no his next come back will be "my names biggie and i use single ply toilet paper coz i love the rough sandpaper affect is has on my behind"

what i have to laugh about is my million $$ property and 7 figure salary

whats funny is the wan*s that would spend the time trying to pick up spelling errors and grammar, you absolute tool its the internet do u think any1 puts time into that

back to your shack u poor mans thomas jefferson bogart

geelongcrazy_26 is now a St Kilda supporter.... didn't see that coming

no his next come back will be "my names biggie and i use single ply toilet paper coz i love the rough sandpaper affect is has on my behind"

AHAHAHAH such a mature and intellectual response

hows your school holidays going bud?

claps*

that was one of the best comebacks i have ever heard :)
how did u think of such a good response???

claps*

that was one of the best comebacks i have ever heard :)
how did u think of such a good response???

I know, im amazed it was nearly as good as yours

maybe you could provide me with some words of wisdom on how to construct a better reply:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go saints

st kilda hardest team in the afl

by far

that is all

I agree that Hodge is soft as is half of the Hawthorn team .... the loosers are so soft they have to run through points in the G/F as they where too afraid to be tackled and thought they where playing soccer not aussie rules. The AFL must change the rule as it will stop soft teams winning G/F's like that again.

hawthorn = softest, most piss weak team in AFL, played team in G/F who thought they only had to turn up to win and gave up at half time.

Piss weak and supporters are cocky arrogant idiots who forgot only 12 yrs ago their club was going to fold and be non existant.

I agree that Hodge is soft as is half of the Hawthorn team .... the loosers are so soft they have to run through points in the G/F as they where too afraid to be tackled and thought they where playing soccer not aussie rules. The AFL must change the rule as it will stop soft teams winning G/F's like that again.

hawthorn = softest, most piss weak team in AFL, played team in G/F who thought they only had to turn up to win and gave up at half time.

Piss weak and supporters are cocky arrogant idiots who forgot only 12 yrs ago their club was going to fold and be non existant.

Make the Grand final knickers sniffer :eek:

Fev . . . 99 goals must be ripping your heart out. . . .

Not really ... his 99 goals means more then Franklins 102 especially when Fev was always against 3 or 4 opponents. Carlton didnt bother and played one and one and Bower held his own against him ...

It will only make our club stronger for years to come. Come and see our new club and our 16 premiership cups sometime, I'm sure you remember where Visy Park is you played there for years.

yeah, that's what the afl should aspire too, more rule changes! you were probably looking for a reaction flog, but guess what. only 1 word matters and its not soft, hard, weak or strong. it's premiership. well done on appointing robert harvey by the way, he sure knows how to win a premiership...well, the pre-season one at least.

r297211_1281379.jpg

It wasnt 12 years ago moron ... it was the 2002. That is 6 years ago and we where made an example of .... if the AFL was serious half of your team wouldnt be there anway .... druggie loosers.

Remove this Banner Ad

luke hodge is one of the softest players in the afl *Bumped*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back