luke hodge is one of the softest players in the afl *Bumped*

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: luke hodge is one of the softest players in the afl

Not really ... his 99 goals means more then Franklins 102 especially when Fev was always against 3 or 4 opponents. Carlton didnt bother and played one and one and Bower held his own against him ...

It will only make our club stronger for years to come. Come and see our new club and our 16 premiership cups sometime, I'm sure you remember where Visy Park is you played there for years.

I see you're believing your coach's bullshit. Watch the game again son. Kreuzer was 3rd man up on several occassions :thumbsu:

It wasnt 12 years ago moron ... it was the 2002. That is 6 years ago and we where made an example of .... if the AFL was serious half of your team wouldnt be there anway .... druggie loosers.

somebody is getting awfully worked up about a competition he doesn't even consider half serious. well done flog. :thumbsdown:

It wasnt 12 years ago moron ... it was the 2002. That is 6 years ago and we where made an example of .... if the AFL was serious half of your team wouldnt be there anway .... druggie loosers.

Oh i got the year wrong did i? :rolleyes: Never mind, once a cheater, always a cheater.

Not really ... his 99 goals means more then Franklins 102 especially when Fev was always against 3 or 4 opponents. Carlton didnt bother and played one and one and Bower held his own against him ...

It will only make our club stronger for years to come. Come and see our new club and our 16 premiership cups sometime, I'm sure you remember where Visy Park is you played there for years.
hard to believe that fevola left stranded on 99 would cut deeper than 3 wooden spoons in 5 years. says a bit about the losing culture down there at carlton. placing individual milestones before team success.

Watch other games knob Buddy never gets more than one opponent hey! Funniest thing I have seen all year is the last 5 minutes of the Hawks thrashing over the M&M blues not long ago. Fev was chasing grimacing in the face trying to tackle. The commentators were laughing there heads off. Buddy does this every week Fev will only do it to acheive personal milestones and you pay this bozo $700k a year HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Watch the first quarter and you'll see kreuzer's role was to block buddy's space and be the third man up. And then Ratten says 'we could've put an extra man back too' . . . lol you did, twit.

Then how did no one else in your pathetic team kick any goals?

I mean Roughie and Willo kicked well over 100 between them?

Then how did no one else in your pathetic team kick any goals?

I mean Roughie and Willo kicked well over 100 between them?
so true...if fev ONLY had 3 opponents on him that's 2 loose men for carlton...ALWAYS! if they weren't kicking goals i guess there's only one place they could be....BEHIND THE BALL.

epicness of fail.

I hear people say all the time that like hodge is one of the toughest players in the comp and every time I hear it I just laugh.Every time I watch the bloke play he is always pulling some stupid face or holding some part of his body like a little girl.

people think that because he gets hurt and keeps on playing that he is tough but what player does not get hurt on the football field ? its just that when ever luke hodge gets a little bump he has a big cry and lets the rest of the world know about his discomfort .Other player just get on with the job and dont make a big deal out of their discomfort

the point also needs to be raised that if luke hodge is such a great leader why did he play so badly in last years semi final when he was needed by his club the most ?

luke hodge = average footballer

i agree

i can't believe he has fooled so many people to thinking that loose man in defense getting easy kicks is considered hard these days...

hodge = just a decent player

hey tool your coach had more then 1 on buddy too get the facts straight it is called football and in a game you do not lie down to let someone kick a goal just to let them get a ton you make them work for it fev would rather have worked for it then have it handed to him on a platter , he had his chances in that game as well as games before that , if he did not do the hissy fits he did and ran like he did in that last 10 minutes in all games maybe he might have had it prior to the hawk game and maybe he might of actually got the coleman instead of buddy !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i agree

i can't believe he has fooled so many people to thinking that loose man in defense getting easy kicks is considered hard these days...

11 of his possessions were contested in the backline in the GF lol

Here's Judd trying to do a Hodge

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=q0HxuJxAZxQ

You'd think he'd be better at it, he gets 44% of his touches uncontested in the back half :eek:

i agree

So let me guess Blues have gun players. They can't even make the 8 and and Hawks have a decent player who is Vice Captain and wins premierships. Right OK makes alot of sense. Should ditch your guns for just decent players knob.

11 of his possessions were contested in the backline in the GF lol

Here's Judd trying to do a Hodge

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=q0HxuJxAZxQ

You'd think he'd be better at it, he gets 44% of his touches uncontested in the back half :eek:

I don't like comparing judd to hodge much the same as you dont like comparing franklin to Courtney Johns.

Judd>>>>>Hodge

We all know that

I don't like comparing judd to hodge much the same as you dont like comparing franklin to Courtney Johns.

Judd>>>>>Hodge

We all know that

Two years ago yes. Not since.

I have often confused this excuse for a player with the Pillsbury Doughboy. Fat, soft and probably quite delicious. I couldn't believe a club would be stupid enough to recruit a fictional character and often have to rub my eyes twice. Then again, it is Hawthorn we're talking about.

I have often confused this excuse for a player with the Pillsbury Doughboy. Fat, soft and probably quite delicious. I couldn't believe a club would be stupid enough to recruit a fictional character and often have to rub my eyes twice. Then again, it is Hawthorn we're talking about.

I think you're still confused. Maybe time to stay off the boards until you get yourself right.

Since Hawthorn won the G/F their supporters have become so obnoxious and forget how shit they where a few years ago ... 3 wins for the season and they traded croad as he was too big for his boots and they got draft picks for him then they took him back and freo where so dumb about it.

Hawthorn need a reality check ... you won this year and someone else will win next year like he last 5 years. Enjoy your 5 minutes of glory in the sun shortly no one will remember who won the G/F and start looking forward to 2009.

Since Hawthorn won the G/F their supporters have become so obnoxious and forget how shit they where a few years ago ... 3 wins for the season and they traded croad as he was too big for his boots and they got draft picks for him then they took him back and freo where so dumb about it.

Hawthorn need a reality check ... you won this year and someone else will win next year like he last 5 years. Enjoy your 5 minutes of glory in the sun shortly no one will remember who won the G/F and start looking forward to 2009.

As long as we get two games against the Blues next year, i'm happy.

Haha.

Have you noticed how the toxic stench of Geelong is causing all of the players to go bald? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

luke hodge is one of the softest players in the afl *Bumped*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back