List Mgmt. Luke Jackson - Yay or Nay?

Do you want to pay the high price tag for Luke Jackson?

• YAY

• NAY

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Picking a player at pick 8 when he was supposed to go around pick 10 is not a reach ffs. People need to stop obsessing over phantom drafts.

Recruiters do not actually tell journalists their full draft board. If a player is high on a lot of recruiters boards he is not a reach, despite what the official bigfooty phantom draft had them going at

Picking a player at pick 8 when he was supposed to go around pick 10 is not a reach ffs. People need to stop obsessing over phantom drafts.

Recruiters do not actually tell journalists their full draft board. If a player is high on a lot of recruiters boards he is not a reach, despite what the official bigfooty phantom draft had them going at
Especially when players get devalued by interstate sides due to go home factor. A WA player ranked as the 10 best choice by Victorian sides could very well mean he's 7th or 8th on ability.

I think between LJ & JA we have 2 of the more exciting young talls in the league now, which is not something I’ve been able to say for a while!

Very true...the only others in the mix would be the Kings, Lewis at Hawks, SDK at the Cats, his bro at the Blues and Darcy the Doggie and our both our guys are right in there with all of them. I'd throw Treacy in that mix too but might not get much support there.

With how patchy English was early and where he's got too now and where he could still get too, what's potentially in store for Jackson is really exciting. He already has more of a physical presence than English and has much more mongrel and athleticism. If he can get his marking around the ground to the same level it'll be sensational to watch.

Depends on how you define young, define tall and define exciting, if I am correctly reading the thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have a good history with “reaches”. Brayshaw spring to mind. Only a reach if we picked higher than his ranking on our draft board

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We have a good history with “reaches”. Brayshaw spring to mind. Only a reach if we picked higher than his ranking on our draft board

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Cerra was rated by the club higher but Brayshaw said he wanted to pick by us and Cerra told us not to.

A little reach but only by a bees dick.

In terms of playing style we may have had some preference for Cerra but I have no doubt that the club rated Brayshaw as a worthy pick 2.

They were also clearly not bothered at the idea Cerra didn't want to move interstate. We drafted him after all and left Naughton on the table.

Cerra was rated by the club higher but Brayshaw said he wanted to pick by us and Cerra told us not to.

A little reach but only by a bees dick.
I think it was between Bray/Cerra/LDU and we wanted Brayshaw most and tried to figure out the best deal of the 3, take Cerra first and both the others are gone, so we picked Brayshaw knowing LDU would go but we still get Cerra

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Luke Jackson - Yay or Nay?

Back