Lumumba threatens to sue

Remove this Banner Ad

Really grinds my gears this bloke. This is typical Harry O stuff though, an absolute flog of the highest order.

He was a flog at Collingwood, he is a flog at Melbourne, and will probably always be a flog wherever he ends up in the future.

Seriously... he's chucking a tantrum and suing his club because they're valuing his long-term health and quality of life, over pushing him back onto the field when he wasn't medically ready yet?

And now that he IS cleared by the doctors, he won't return because he didn't get his way before! Naaawwww poor Harry O. Look everybody, Harry O isn't getting his way, let's all give him sympathy because he's such a victim and the world is against him! :'(:'(:'(

Lol you can almost guarantee that if those doctors had pushed the limits and put him on the park, he'd have probably sued them down the line for putting him in an "unsafe work environment" due to his concussions, or something like that.

BLOODY FLOG! :mad::mad::mad:

He says that he knows better than trained medical professionals and was ready to go, but that's BS imo... clearly he just wants to get his greedy little hands on another guaranteed paycheck for 2018, knowing full well he's probably cooked and won't play again anyway, and because Melbourne have done the right thing, he no longer qualifies for that extra year on the contract, so he's having a sook about it.

I'd blame the concussions for his behaviour, but he's been a twat since well before he ever had any.

Hurry up and retire already, players with your type of victim mentality are a stain on the game!

Absolutely certain to end up in a middle management level role at AFL House.

Banned for what? It's black humour. I laughed.
If anyone in this thread should be banned, it's that gorilla. Made two attempts at trolling, that I saw, and didn't really get any bites.

Agreed.....from the same troll who started a thread claiming Sam Mitchell was a poor man's Matt Priddis and 'backed it up' with Priddis having more Brownlows. Oops!

But trolling over race...whole lower level garbage.

Jesus, it's a bit overplayed these days, but this speech is ridiculous.

This was after coming 4th in a B&F.

4th.

awesome speech. does he play the bass. i hear that there is an opening for prince with robot midget dwarf robot. evo is the roadie, he should line it up for prince. is it a definitive noun or proper noun? i cant work it out for the life of me prince.

awesome speech. does he play the bass. i hear that there is an opening for prince with robot midget dwarf robot. evo is the roadie, he should line it up for prince. is it a definitive noun or proper noun? i cant work it out for the life of me prince.
One of the greatest speeches Australian history rivalling Keating's Redfern

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aside from Shaw who needed a fresh start, and I think one good season by Wellingham, every player Bucks has traded away has spudded it up for one reason or another I reckon.

Back OT, Lumumba's a complete and utter scrogan!
We haven't lost a trade under Buckley IMO, late first rounder for Wellingham was a win-win, so was the Shaw trade, the rest are heavily in our favour, which actually makes his coaching record worse.

We haven't lost a trade under Buckley IMO, late first rounder for Wellingham was a win-win, so was the Shaw trade, the rest are heavily in our favour, which actually makes his coaching record worse.

You're in a better position to call it than I, but I thought he invested pretty heavily in the draft with the picks he traded in. I'd say it needs to return dividends next year, but there was never going to be instant return from the program he embarked on. I reckon he's gone alright so far.

You're in a better position to call it than I, but I thought he invested pretty heavily in the draft with the picks he traded in. I'd say it needs to return dividends next year, but there was never going to be instant return from the program he embarked on. I reckon he's gone alright so far.
Adams has done well, Varcoe is probably in career best form, so there's Shaw and and Harry taken care of, we used the Wellingham pick on Grundy I think, so he's had a bit to work with.
Easily the worst decision Roos made during his time with us
Dawes won't be getting any stands named after him either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lumumba threatens to sue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back