LVFL - 2011 PRE Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: LVFL - Part 3

davis certainly isnt playing at gisborne, to far to travel. could end up at stath storm but not certain.

The new senior coach from where Shane Davis began his footy (Romsey) apparently enquired about possibly luring him home but was told Gisborne would be his home in 2011 :confused:

The other bloke Ive got no idea

think your both right:

L.Davis (South) - Pyramid Coach
S.Davis (Mounts) - Storm maybe??

If it's Leigh Davies from South that will be his fourth club in four years! He must be a popular bloke if everyone gets sick of him after 12 months!

I've heard that Shane Davis dosn't want to travel and has built a house in Goorning so Gissy and Pyramid are both out. Strath could well be a good fit.

Have heard that Holdstock and Bateman are on the move with the appointment of Davies at Pyramid.

What, moving away from Pyramid? Iv never met Davies but he seems to cop a fair bit of flack. Whats his deal? Dont players get along with him or something:confused: He must be able to play going on his past clubs he's been at?

Have heard that Holdstock and Bateman are on the move with the appointment of Davies at Pyramid.

At the start of 2009 (you may remember the back page article in the Addy Mark "I'll have another Flipper please" Adamson announced Davies was staying at Square)... then the next day Davies did the backflip and went to Mounts for $1500 a game as Ass Coach (money well spent :cool:)

Stocky and Davies were housemates at the time...but after this happened, housemates no longer.

So all in all, yes, would not be surprised if Stocky jumped ship with Davies on board. Dunno about Bateman.

At the start of 2009 (you may remember the back page article in the Addy Mark "I'll have another Flipper please" Adamson announced Davies was staying at Square)... then the next day Davies did the backflip and went to Mounts for $1500 a game as Ass Coach (money well spent :cool:)

Stocky and Davies were housemates at the time...but after this happened, housemates no longer.

So all in all, yes, would not be surprised if Stocky jumped ship with Davies on board. Dunno about Bateman.

Bit of shit went on then..... I see now why all the fuss with it all;)

What's everyones thought on the Bridgy boys for next year?? Can they go back to back?? I hear that they have kept most of the south boys so they should be in the mix again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's everyones thought on the Bridgy boys for next year?? Can they go back to back?? I hear that they have kept most of the south boys so they should be in the mix again

going on your past posts, you're probably one of the aforementioned 'south boys' or a south supporter or both....

so do tell... how is their recruiting / retaining going?

Signed and sealed mate.

Also Matt Tyrell will be at Bridgy this year after coming to terms with Marong.

housemates no longer, cause stocky moved to melb for work, pyramid first run last night, bateman there, and keen, stocky still onboard, think you may find there all good mates, will be alot new faces this year.
hear serp recruiting well.

housemates no longer, cause stocky moved to melb for work, pyramid first run last night, bateman there, and keen, stocky still onboard, think you may find there all good mates, will be alot new faces this year.

He isn't that keen from what I've heard.

Will probably have a kick in 2011, but is only leaving because of a reasonable personal clash with Carter.

Apparently his good mate Rosa has been assured the Square job will be his for 2012 and Bateman will be straight back. Perhaps Holdstock as well who may of wanted a year with his brother, but that is the case from what I've heard re. Bateman.

hear serp recruiting well.

Have to say I've heard much the same.

The names I've heard would certainly please some of their supporters and would probably make them quite competitive.

No connection to Bridgy or South here, was just putting it out there to see peoples thoughts. I do not get down to training very often so not sure of the recruits the have managed to land.

No connection to Bridgy or South here, was just putting it out there to see peoples thoughts. I do not get down to training very often so not sure of the recruits the have managed to land.

hmm, yeah ok, whatever. See you commented about Alex Galea (FROM SOUTH) on the Bendigo thread yesterday... so that makes, what... 98% of your posts about South Bendigo??....and the other 2% about Bridgey - incidentally when all the South Boys went there... and you're not a supporter? Interesting.

Good luck at South Bridgewater in 2011.

I see Chalky is calling for players on his website. Topping up?

He isn't that keen from what I've heard.

Will probably have a kick in 2011, but is only leaving because of a reasonable personal clash with Carter.

Apparently his good mate Rosa has been assured the Square job will be his for 2012 and Bateman will be straight back. Perhaps Holdstock as well who may of wanted a year with his brother, but that is the case from what I've heard re. Bateman.

Have to say I've heard much the same.

The names I've heard would certainly please some of their supporters and would probably make them quite competitive.
Got any names of the recruits from serp? hopefully the league is a bit more competitive this year!

For sure a supporter of both, just know a lot of the boys that went out last year to Bridgy so now take an interest. Was good to get to YCW in September to watch a few of the boys go around.

Don’t get too carried away with South Bridgewater, Quite a lot of local talent in that Seniors Flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

LVFL - 2011 PRE Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back