MRP / Trib. Lycett, Wellingham, McGinnity all cop fines

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought lycett would get a week .

Sharrod deserves a fine dirty what he did .

Maginnity on the other hand bumped Gibson on the line ! Not his fault Gibson rolled 3m into the fence to claim a free .
club should contest this one

Lycett lucky to get away with just a fine. I don't think it warranted a week FWIW but the way the AFL is these days I thought he would be starring down the barrel of 1 week. The McGinnity one is rubbish, it was a fair bump in play within the field of play with no intention to knock him into the fence. Gibson should get one for being weak.

I thought he got him high but can see how they classed it as careless as Lycett is a little clumsy at times , Ziebel did make it look worse then it was maybe ....certainly threw the head back in Jack fashion .

Wellingham hardly touched him, he was slightly off balance and that is why he went in to the fence. Mginnity one should not have even be a free and he gets a fine, Lycett incredibly lucky, MRP at its best

I thought he got him high but can see how they classed it as careless as Lycett is a little clumsy at times , Ziebel did make it look worse then it was maybe ....certainly threw the head back in Jack fashion .
Don't think Ziebell did anything wrong - he did get hit high and should have got a free kick

Dusted himself off and kept playing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think Ziebell did anything wrong - he did get hit high and should have got a free kick

Dusted himself off and kept playing
Yeah, Ziebell's not one to have a sook.

And Casboult suspended for tummy tap.

There goes Carlton's avenue to goal.
454296_gp.jpg

Well...I can't think of any possible way to sook about our treatment from the MRP this week.

Fines seem fair for the fence incidents. Wellers was clumsy at best and Ginners was unneccessary.

Lycett extremely lucky. I was expecting 2 down to 1.
agreed, also good to see jetta in there a few time standing up for his mates. Did ok as well

Last edited:
R2X0EZ

Liam Jones kicking the winning goal against Fremantle. They have avenues to goal. We don't play well enough away to be cocky. Casboult being out does hurt them but he wastes a lot of opportunities too.

Our win bought us longer on the knifes edge rather than plummeting into irrelevance.

We need to play 4 quarters of quality footy every week from here.

Lycett free to play. Whhaaaaaat???? Pay that and move along quickly...

Unsociable eagles coming to the fore

Lycett lucky to get away with just a fine. I don't think it warranted a week FWIW but the way the AFL is these days I thought he would be starring down the barrel of 1 week. The McGinnity one is rubbish, it was a fair bump in play within the field of play with no intention to knock him into the fence. Gibson should get one for being weak.

Nah, there was nothing in the Lycett incident - was just a shove, like get out of my way pussy. His arms were in at his sides, no swinging arm or anything. Nothing to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back