MRP / Trib. Lycett, Wellingham, McGinnity all cop fines

Remove this Banner Ad

I hear what you're saying but I believe Liam Jones to be the worst player in the AFL. (Jesse Shite finally did something last weekend so he takes his mantle)
Our tall backs will piss all over him.

View attachment 265277
I don't necessarily agree with anything in that post, but nobody on this site will ever post a Boosh gif that I see and it not get a like from me.

In the third quarter, Wellingham and Petrie were in the reverse situation but good guy Drew made sure he didn't go into the fence.

It's probably why they lost - it seems teams need to play unsociable footy a la Hawthorn. We do it this week and beat a top 8 side, and all our boys get small fines and are free to play next week.

Contributing to someone hitting the fence is a dick move.

Wellers can play hard at the ball without that nonsense.

Well done to Drew if he didn't retaliate for the earlier incident.

I want our guys to play tough hard footy. Not faux tough guy footy.

Petrie took a cheap shot way off the ball in the dying minutes of the prelim on X man. On Ellis! He's a saint. So **** Petrie. Although he did say Suban was basically milking it and broke the player code on the Masten chomp incident, so maybe he's a good bloke. Maybe people are more nuanced and not cartoonish villains or heroes?

Nah, **** Petrie.

Should challenge McGinnity and Wellingham. Imagine if Fyfe was ruled ineligible for the Brownlow for one of those, he did much worse and got off. You'd hear the complaints from the South Pacific.

Fyfes Brownlow was the biggest rig job ive seen in a long time. How someone gets sent to the MRP three times in a year and doesnt get suspended is beyond me, especially when Yeo was suspended for a week for less.

Petrie took a cheap shot way off the ball in the dying minutes of the prelim on X man. On Ellis! He's a saint. So **** Petrie. Although he did say Suban was basically milking it and broke the player code on the Masten chomp incident, so maybe he's a good bloke. Maybe people are more nuanced and not cartoonish villains or heroes?

Nah, **** Petrie.
Slight tangent but on talking footy they had a minor bitch about the holding free kick Lindsay Thomas rightfully wasn't paid on the wing. Whilst Darcy and Watson were making up bullshit about how it would have been a free kick for anyone else, Sam Mitchell simply said that he didn't think it was a free kick either. Still don't like him, but i respect him a little more after that.

Hahahahaha...Thanks mate.

Do you actually rate Liam Jones?
Nah I just don't have a ranking of who is the worst player is all, bad is bad is bad. Plus I'm too clouded by players I hate to actually care about bad but inoffensive players.

Casboult took his week for the tummy tap but he was on his last chance for rough conduct had been fined twice this year. Even if he had got it downgraded to low contact he would have served a week and if unsuccesful would have gone for 2. Lycett is as lucky as Casboult isn't. Gonna make liam Jones a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think shuey might be as good as juddy on his left. I also think masto is pretty good on his left but can be a bit too casual using it. Its an underrated skill and only in the last few years that the demand for guys who can use both feet has risen. Gaff is usually one of our best kicks but it pisses me off a bit when he cannot kick on his right.

here you go avishka5
The Shuey left foot kick from the weekend along with some more non-preferred superstars!! JK and Shuey are about all we have today who even dare to use their non-preferred let alone are any good at it??
A Question and or reminisce for a new thread on the board? Who have been the best WCE players for us on both sides of their body? Is it also a lost art? sheeez watching Cuz/Judd.. Peter! farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Even Big Coxy had a crack and was good on his left if I remember rightly (hehee see what I did there)

here you go avishka5
The Shuey left foot kick from the weekend along with some more non-preferred superstars!! JK and Shuey are about all we have today who even dare to use their non-preferred let alone are any good at it??
A Question and or reminisce for a new thread on the board? Who have been the best WCE players for us on both sides of their body? Is it also a lost art? sheeez watching Cuz/Judd.. Peter! farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Even Big Coxy had a crack and was good on his left if I remember rightly (hehee see what I did there)

Paddy is so ambidextrous when he kicks it you can't tell what his preferred side is

here you go avishka5
nice video. I would even add lecca as one of better kicks on the non dominant foot.

here you go avishka5

Watching Cuz again just shows how much we've lost in our midfield....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back