Player Watch Lynden Dunn (Retired 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thrilled with all the additions to our club

Welcome to the best club in the world

We'll be a force next year, no doubt in my mind at all.

It's all about pressure and disposal we've picked up no end in this regard.

GWS will be shaking in their boots with all these superstars we've signed while giving away practically nothing except Witts Cloke Brown Williams Frost Marsh... oh :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lyndun Dunn has a nice ringing vibrational frequency to his name. I reckon the B&W stripes will drag Lynden out of the Melbourne FC normality.

Our best trade addition of the period. vast improvement on brown and Frost. still think we paid too much but atleast this one fills a mini need

You guys have picked up a champion for buttons.

He'll be missed at Melbourne. Great defender, hard nut and unbeatable one-on-one.

I've lost count of how often I've shouted 'Well done, Dunn' when he's won the hard ball.

Hope he doesn't shut down Hogan on QB.
When you heard he was up for trade, how did you feel about it?

GWS will be shaking in their boots with all these superstars we've signed while giving away practically nothing except Witts Cloke Brown Williams Frost Marsh... oh :'(
I'm sure you rated all those guys highly while they were Collingwood players...you just cried about giving Frost away, flog.

As an all round footballer, I put him above Frost, Brown and Marsh.

As a defender, I put him below Brown but well above Frost and Marsh. I'm not annoyed with this inclusion. Hopefully supporters don't turn on him too easily.

Witts: Not best 22
Cloke: Needed to go for his own sake.
Brown: Wish we'd kept him - but wasn't great. Was good insurance.
Williams: I reckon we could have given him another year given his 2015 was great... But he did start fights a bit and wasn't consist + burnt the ball.
Frost: Barely played
Marsh: Wanted to leave. Will be missed, but wasn't A grade by a long way.

We haven't brought in nor lost much TBH. Dunn seems a slight upgrade on brown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Lynden Dunn (Retired 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back