Mac Andrew vs Sam Darcy

Who would you take out of these 2?

• Mac Andrew

• Sam Darcy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy.

I saw him in a preseason praccy match against us this year and I was convinced already that he will become the best player in the comp one day.

Was doing it all from ruck, forward and even taking grabs in defense.

He's only showing glimpses of what he can do but he's going to be a special player.

Probably Darcy, but Big Mac will comfortably be a super player in his own right. Both super exciting athletic types who will only get better and better in years to come

Doggies very lucky Darcy is a 3rd generation Bulldog, so they will/should be able to hold onto him (at possibly at a discount too)

Darcy, but Mac Andrew could legitimately be the best KPD in the game in a couple of years. Especially if Sam Taylor cops and injury

Darcy, but Mac Andrew could legitimately be the best KPD in the game in a couple of years. Especially if Sam Taylor cops and injury

Last year, Mac was the most dominant figure for the first 2 and a half quarters against Carlton at Metricon, he and Rowell were the main reason they built such a commanding lead on us, until tired young legs and lack of experience got.the better of them.

Mac reads the ball incoming so well and really made Harry lower his colours.

There is legit reasons why Hawthorn and The Bulldogs (amongst others) were offering him more than 1 Million a season to come back to Melbourne.

His potential/ceiling is genuinely higher than Taylor and Weitering imo.

His athletic ability, long arms (he really has gotten so much better grabbing contested marks) and reading of the play will make him a dangerous threat for opposition foward lines for years to come

I am willing to bet on Mac being worth every dollar The Suns are/will pay him over the journey.

I am fascinated by the possibility of him becoming a Unicorn and able to sometimes pinch in the ruck and even more tantalising, push foward and become a goal scoring threat

Like young Darcy, Mac is going to be a sheer delight to watch and just exciting.to see them progress and get better with each passing game and season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mac Andrew vs Sam Darcy

Back