Gaming Madden 10 PS3 Online League

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Madden 10 - PS3 - Online Franchise League

Looks that way. Well, im always checking in every night anyway, but the regularity of the other people to come online and play their games isnt happening. Ive had two games against humans where they never came online and were simmed when the week advanced.

The reason it would be good to have everyone more passionate and also get 32 people in it, is because playing online games in the lobby sucks because people use the Quit Glitch on you when you're winning and you dont get a win. Very frustrating. Ive had about 50 games I won that arent recorded because they quit glitched and ive had about 30 or more games where they force d/c glitch you, where you get a loss against your name for "disconnecting" and they play out the game against the CPU and beat them, resulting in you getting a loss.

So having 32 people regularly on would make playing madden actually enjoyable....group of people to trust to play in good sportsmanship.

Yeah I managed to get invloved in another franchise. We got up to 24 members which ensures a large amount of human v human games. Plus they opened up their own forum so trades and everything can be easily discussed. It is very good. Plus they try to get 2 NFL weeks per a normal week, so it keeps it quick and enjoyable so your not waiting 6 days for another game.

I've lost passion with madden mainly due to all the exploits, minimal focus on online franchise and not enough attention here to keep it going. I can update it now if you all want to.

Also been focusing a little bit more on real life as of late, this is the only part of BF I frequently visit.

hey i have a few concers
this franchise is dead
no one plays the games
and plus i tryed to vs a human guy in a franchise game and he never responded to my messages even know he was online playing madden
xbox is way better then ps3 anyways
there are alot more people on madden 10 on xbox than there is on ps3
and plus u guys to tell you all the truth, you guys all suck, who looses to the lions, you guys do thats who
the olny reason i joined is because i knew this would be an easy franchise
thats y i picked the worst team in the game at the time
oh and my record on xbox online is 86 wins and 23 losses im a level 17
u guys all suck
the franchise is dead, the sooner u learn that it is the better

I was only going to play to shut that guy up
but what's the point
he'll go on crying and crying after I beat him saying
"I was the Lions, you were supposed to beat me, Im so good that I was even able to put up a challenge with this shit team against your team of stars. Wah Wah Wah"

I just quit, it was getting too depressing logging in and seeing that the week hadn't been progressed.

Best of luck to everyone with getting other franchises, I know I have no hope of getting in another, might just trade Madden in for COD MW 2 in a few weeks.:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden 10 PS3 Online League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back