Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Reviews not great

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

The masses will never review Madden well again imho.

I still maintain its easily the best Madden I've played in quite a while and feels far less like a clone of say 23/24 to me.

All in all, it is more Madden and I may also be benefiting from the fact that 24 felt so stale to me that I barely played it, so there has been somewhat of a gap.

But some of the things that stood out to me so far;

The UI/UX is far better, Madden menus have been so shit for so long and not only shit but taken so long to load.

Gameplay feels good so far and players feel nicely controllable, animations are better during and between plays, looks more natural (similarities to CFB).

Game experience with a different emphasis on the crowd and stadium announcers etc. feels more like you are at the game and in the game rather than watching it on TV (again probably thank you CFB and its emphasis on doing the CFB atmosphere justice).

I'm coming around to the different announcers too, they're refreshing.

The masses will never review Madden well again imho.

I still maintain its easily the best Madden I've played in quite a while and feels far less like a clone of say 23/24 to me.

All in all, it is more Madden and I may also be benefiting from the fact that 24 felt so stale to me that I barely played it, so there has been somewhat of a gap.

But some of the things that stood out to me so far;

The UI/UX is far better, Madden menus have been so shit for so long and not only shit but taken so long to load.

Gameplay feels good so far and players feel nicely controllable, animations are better during and between plays, looks more natural (similarities to CFB).

Game experience with a different emphasis on the crowd and stadium announcers etc. feels more like you are at the game and in the game rather than watching it on TV (again probably thank you CFB and its emphasis on doing the CFB atmosphere justice).

I'm coming around to the different announcers too, they're refreshing.
Nice

I still bought it anyway

Decided to get the ps5 version because I never play the ps5. Only really use the xbox x so good to use the other console

Feels like a different game

Graphics are absolutely on point

Game physics feel redone

Commentary will take some getting used too

Music an upgrade on previous years (although not hard)

Training has a lot of new games. Blocking for oline for example

Game is bloody awesome. Way better than 24. Movement is way more fluid and Madden 24 was noticeably choppy and lagg with some passing animations. Makes it so much easier to play.

A lot like College Football 25 as well - similar mechanics, more responsive and dynamic movement and play calling. Great game so far, just smashing through ultimate team.

Yeah playing around with the setting has it give you a whole new throwing and catching controls.

Playing defence and switching is different too

Playbook designs is much more like college football too

Last edited:
Feels like a different game

Graphics are absolutely on point

Game physics feel redone

Commentary will take some getting used too

Music an upgrade on previous years (although not hard)

Training has a lot of new games. Blocking for oline for example

Raining so can't mow the lawn, guess I know what I'll be doing for the rest of the day once the download finishes 😀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 hour 19%

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

$89 from jb hifi for me

Don't exactly know why but I prefer my games digital these days, maybe it's because I don't have to get off my ass:embarrassedv1:. The last physical copy I bought was RDR2. But yeah the downside is instalment times, the last Forza I got literally took a day to download.

Don't exactly know why but I prefer my games digital these days, maybe it's because I don't have to get off my ass:embarrassedv1:. The last physical copy I bought was RDR2. But yeah the downside is instalment times, the last Forza I got literally took a day to download.
I like the hard copies

But tbh I've had the xbox x for over a year and the ps4 for 6-7 months I this is the 3rd physical game I have bought. The other two were spidman2 I bought with the ps and hogwarts I bought with the xbox

With gamepass and ps+ there isn't much need to buy any games really

Same here. Never buy hard anymore

Ill try to buy this game this week so I can set up online/connected franchise league and figure out how to invite people from PS5 and XBSX to join.

Not that we'd start the league yet....have to give myself and others a little time to re-learn (well for me re-learn).

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back