Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

**** it, got the day off work so might as well buy/install today.

So....everyone who is keen on joining the BF Madden Online Connected Franchise League (BFMOCFL) please post your PS or XB gamertag and what console too.

Me.... XB - KillerOnTheRood

So far enjoying Franchise mode, haven't touched the Ultimate Team yet and doubt i will.

Am i a complete nuff.... But i can only seem to punt the ball like 30 yards???? Even at 100%
Press A to set direction but keep holding A for power and release in time at max power

Just looking at online franchise. How to create.

I probably dont even need you guys to post your gamertags. I simply create a league, all the settings i want, give the league a name and a password, and when you guys want to join (regardless which console youre on) you simply search for the league name and enter the password (that I'd post here when ready).

A lot of settings to consider.

Some I'd go with...

Dynamic momentum and field advantage off
Game mode, simulation

Season experience...custom....weekly training, free agent bidding, injury management, contract negotiations, etc etc....so many....id probably go with MANUAL for a bunch of them, but stuff like injury management, practice reps and such leave on auto (yeah?)

Autoprogress players? Default is off

In-game settings like ball hawk, heat seaker, etc ...leave on "keep individual" meaning anyone can use whichever settings theyre comfy with

Salary cap, on

Staff talent cost modifier

The list of settings goes on and on and on....ugh.... I'll just have to choose things i feel are best....like reduce the amount of manual training and player progression. People just want to play online games, not spend hours training their rookies.

But all who intend to play BF franchise youre welcome to go into the franchise section, like youre gonna create your own, and look at all the settings and recommend which settings on/off.

Again....i wont create/open a league until at least all NFL teams have made their final cuts.

So... it'll be me posting the league name and password here and people joining

Just having a look at friends on my ps that were in the last league

HumanMashBall
Aussiedude08
BLA60_
Chewy316
Jacson16
Jatz2611
Jetblacky
Killerontheroad (GG ?)
RIGGY1990
Spock0018

Can't remember who some of them were/are anymore and a few self explanatory

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Just having a look at friends on my ps that were in the last league

HumanMashBall
Aussiedude08
BLA60_
Chewy316
Jacson16
Jatz2611
Jetblacky
Killerontheroad (GG ?)
RIGGY1990
Spock0018

Can't remember who some of them were/are anymore and a few self explanatory

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
Jatz is jatz
Jacson is licorice
Chewy is chewy
Some of the others perhaps wont be into it....jetblacky is blacky, aussiedude is cfb. Couple others i forgot who they are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My thoughts
Weekly training- Auto
Trades - manual
Off-season free agent bidding? Manual if multiple seasons
Injury management - manual
Pre season cut days?
Contracts - manual
Scout college players- manual if multiple seasons.
Manage practice reps - auto
Depth chart - manual

Maybe turn practice injury and pre existing injury off, but leave game injuries on.

My thoughts
Weekly training- Auto
Trades - manual
Off-season free agent bidding? Manual if multiple seasons
Injury management - manual
Pre season cut days?
Contracts - manual
Scout college players- manual if multiple seasons.
Manage practice reps - auto
Depth chart - manual

Maybe turn practice injury and pre existing injury off, but leave game injuries on.
Sounds good. We probably will do multiple seasons, draft each year those made up rookies. But i would like to reduce the amount of needless manual effort in that. Player progressions all auto, but general managing stuff can be manual.

Sliders would only take effect in human vs cpu league games or human vs human too? I gorgey.

Q. In madden do edited sliders apply to all games in connected franchise mode?

Yes, in Madden NFL games, when you edit sliders in Connected Franchise Mode (CFM), the changes typically apply to all games within that franchise. This means that the gameplay experience for every game you play or simulate within that franchise will be affected by the adjusted sliders. The sliders control various aspects of gameplay, such as player skill, game speed, penalties, and more, and they provide a way to customize the difficulty and realism of the game to your preference.

If you make any changes to the sliders, those settings will persist across all games in that specific franchise until you change them again. This applies to both user-controlled teams and CPU-controlled teams within that franchise.

Q. Do all members of the franchise need to edit their sliders?

No, in Madden NFL's Connected Franchise Mode (CFM), only the commissioner (or the player who manages the franchise settings) needs to edit the sliders. Once the sliders are adjusted, the changes will apply universally to all games and players within that franchise. This means that other members of the franchise do not need to edit their sliders individually; the settings configured by the commissioner will take effect for everyone.

If other members were to change their sliders independently, those changes would only apply to offline modes or different franchises they might be part of, not the shared Connected Franchise.

Q. Does this affect CPU?

Yes, the sliders in Madden NFL's Connected Franchise Mode (CFM) also affect CPU-controlled teams and players. When the commissioner adjusts the sliders, these changes impact both human players and CPU opponents in all games within the franchise.

For example, if you adjust the CPU skill sliders (like pass coverage, tackling, or quarterback accuracy), these changes will influence how the CPU teams perform in games against human players and in simulations. The same applies to any other sliders, such as those for penalties, injuries, or game speed.

In summary, when you edit sliders in CFM, they affect the gameplay for all teams and games, including those controlled by the CPU.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back