Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you guys find the games to be really high scoring? 5 min quarters normally both teams over 30 points. I dont burn clock im too impatient and I always quickly choose a coaches selection unless all awful so thats probably why

The problem is people think 2k will do better they won't their games have been shit the last 4 or 5 years. The thing that ruined madden is Ultimate team. Makes them so much money they don't care about any other mode. 2k will do they exact thing if they get nfl license that they do with nba. its all about my team and people spending their money on cards than franchise mode. You get a solid update that slightly improves franchise every 5 to 10 years.

Last edited:
My wish is an NFL licensed game made on the Euphoria engine (which backbreaker used), renowned for physics etc

My wish would be the guys that make mlb the show to get nfl license they only guys currently making a sports game that isn’t all about $ that come from ultimate team.

My wish would be the guys that make mlb the show to get nfl license they only guys currently making a sports game that isn’t all about $ that come from ultimate team.
Yep ok they develop it while using Euphoria win:win

The problem is people think 2k will do better they won't their games have been shit the last 4 or 5 years. The thing that ruined madden is Ultimate team. Makes them so much money they don't care about any other mode. 2k will do they exact thing if they get nfl license that they do with nba. its all about my team and people spending them money on cards than franchise mode. You get a solid update that slightly improves franchise every 5 to 10 years.

Yeah, NBA 2k has the majority of the same problems that Madden has, and it has had them for a long time too, they arguably have been worse with the micro transactions etc. It's all driven by the same factors.

Madden is what the masses made it. The old breed that want a fully fleshed out Franchise mode etc. are no longer the majority in number or spend and are unlikely to ever be again.

Society now is instant gratification based and opening packs and spending to get a good team straight off the bat and then keep up is what they want.

At least the recent release was one that improved on modes like Franchise.

As above, 2K would absolutely bury Madden. They bastardised Myteam so bad you could really only pay to complete each "Season"
Deleted the Auction House so you couldn't purchase more cards without paying real $$$ (although have brought it back for this release now)

And Franchise modes are non existant.

This being the first Madden i've picked up in years, whilst nowhere near perfect, the franchise mode craps on NBA2K's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone says anything about 2k getting nfl license tell them this is what they spent time on for new 2k25 nba

Added go carting wtf spend the time improve current modes

If anyone says anything about 2k getting nfl license tell them this is what they spent time on for new 2k25 nba

Added go carting wtf spend the time improve current modes

Hold up, that could be interesting :tearsofjoy:

Ive set up the league.

League name is - KillerOnTheRood
Password to join is - KillerOnTheRood

So whether on PS or XB, search online franchise for that league and take the NFL team of your desire.

Ive chosen the Dolphins.

Let me know if you want me to tweak any settings.

Another thing that I'm not 100% sure on this Madden is progressive fatigue

M24 with it turned on would cause mayhem in playoffs with key players too fatigued to even play a down

I dont have progressive fatigue.

Not sure how to do a block on FA signings?

Custom roster? Whatchya mean?
It just said league had a customer roster

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back