Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Initial sliders i have (after testing on practice mode).

HUMAN
Pass Blocking 75

CPU
Pass Coverage Reaction Time 45
Interceptions 45
Pass Coverage 45
Tackling 1

Finding this roughly more realistic in terms of appearance.
Can always tinker with sliders in pre season

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

Tackling 1

Finding this roughly more realistic in terms of appearance.
Just on this....I still hate Madden's player collisions. It's so bad. Bowling balls crashing into each other, no nuance whatsoever. Even with tackling at 1 the collision system is still there and runs get stuffed still with thundering tackles (or bowling ball motion more like it) but at least there's some nuance, players able to slip tackles, move around a little in the open field -- as you see in the NFL.

CPU
Pass Coverage Reaction Time 45
Interceptions 45
Pass Coverage 45
On this....as per real life, defensive players have to be a LITTLE slower to react to routes and such. On 50 the D is super human knowing every route being run at the snap. Too constrictive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When do we want to do some practice games?
Trying to figure out how to do it crossplay.

Write down peoples gamer tag from the list of members who have joined our league....inside the madden menu screen look for an "add friend" section....see if that can be done....if so, maybe then one can send gane invite to a friendly online match.

Im available weekdays after 7pm, saturday all morning.

Not logged in to game right now, but how many have joined the franchise ad of now?

Isn't there still Jatz and Chewy316 , off memory?

How do I join? I've got the game now so happy to join over the weekend.

How do I join? I've got the game now so happy to join over the weekend.
Ive set up the league.

League name is - KillerOnTheRood
Password to join is - KillerOnTheRood

So whether on PS or XB, search online franchise for that league and take the NFL team of your desire.

thats ( r o o d) not (r o a d)

Trying to figure out how to do it crossplay.

Write down peoples gamer tag from the list of members who have joined our league....inside the madden menu screen look for an "add friend" section....see if that can be done....if so, maybe then one can send gane invite to a friendly online match.

Im available weekdays after 7pm, saturday all morning.
Press the right thumb stick and it will take you too the your friends section. You will be able to send game invites and friend requests from there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back