Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Would like to join but reality is I struggle to find the time for a couple of games a week as it is. I've played 2 full games in my new franchise since I got the game a month ago & I don't want to stuff you guys around so will have to pass on joining for now. If things change I will let you guys know.

Would like to join but reality is I struggle to find the time for a couple of games a week as it is. I've played 2 full games in my new franchise since I got the game a month ago & I don't want to stuff you guys around so will have to pass on joining for now. If things change I will let you guys know.
If it moves like the previous franchises. 2 games a week would be absolutely max

I am in same situation as rumply busy with work/life and just don't have time to commit to madden especially a heap of other games coming that will take away my limited game time. Starfield expansion, New dragon age and Assassin's creed all out in next 2 months for example.

I reckon better than a madden franchise is a madden tournament. The four or five guys who are keen, just add each as friends, and we play nothing but each other, home and away, tally w-l, and best two play a bowl game. No need for the entirety of a franchise with so many cpu teams

I'm happy to start it up with who is in tbh
Just have to jot down results, not even a full on spreadsheet needed. Running ladder. I think thats not only best for only 4-6 people, but probably more fun because you can keep doing more tournaments after each one.

Could be play each twice or four times before the bowl determined

Just have to jot down results, not even a full on spreadsheet needed. Running ladder. I think thats not only best for only 4-6 people, but probably more fun because you can keep doing more tournaments after each one.

Could be play each twice or four times before the bowl determined
I mean I'm happy to start the franchise as is

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

I guess we can start franchise this week then, will advance week around sat morning. Has Chewy316 joined yet? He's probably the only one left we're waiting on? What about J Shuttlesworth ?

I'll join tonight once my wife has gone to bed and I can get on the sticks in peace. Send the details again please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess i will advance each week (both preseason and regular season) on Wednesday night and on Saturday morning.

So get into the habit of playing your games around those times.

If people want more time, during regular season, i can advance just Saturday morning.

I guess we can start franchise this week then, will advance week around sat morning. Has Chewy316 joined yet? He's probably the only one left we're waiting on? What about J Shuttlesworth ?
Cool.

I've already played the first pre season game

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

Nah sorry mate, wouldn't really work at the moment.

Have fun though :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back