Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Better be a good excuse for standing me up tonight 00Stinger
Sorry mate just getting over glandular fever I've had the last month so I've been struggling to stay up. At the back end of it though. Staying up until 10 and playing to 11 is hard

Friday is a public holiday so I legit could do Thursday night

Otherwise since it's a pre season game we could simply it

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

Sorry mate just getting over glandular fever I've had the last month so I've been struggling to stay up. At the back end of it though. Staying up until 10 and playing to 11 is hard

Friday is a public holiday so I legit could do Thursday night

Otherwise since it's a pre season game we could simply it

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

Ahh all good mate. Glandular fever sucks so I hope you're on the mend.

Today (Wednesday) is my day off and I'm just bumming around the house doing nothing. So I'm up to play at any time today if that suits.

Ahh all good mate. Glandular fever sucks so I hope you're on the mend.

Today (Wednesday) is my day off and I'm just bumming around the house doing nothing. So I'm up to play at any time today if that suits.
All good, feel alright from it now, just bomb out a bit earlier of a night time lol

ok. I might knock off a bit a earlier today. If I do say 3.30 Vic time?

All good, feel alright from it now, just bomb out a bit earlier of a night time lol

ok. I might knock off a bit a earlier today. If I do say 3.30 Vic time?

Yeah 330pm Vic time should work.

I'll just preface it that around that time is when my daughter (9 months old) will wake up from her nap. And at that point I will have to feed her which will take 10-15 minutes. So ideally we start the game after that just so there are no interruptions.

I'll keep you posted because for all I know she could still be dead to the world at 330 and not wake up for another hour or so.

Yeah 330pm Vic time should work.

I'll just preface it that around that time is when my daughter (9 months old) will wake up from her nap. And at that point I will have to feed her which will take 10-15 minutes. So ideally we start the game after that just so there are no interruptions.

I'll keep you posted because for all I know she could still be dead to the world at 330 and not wake up for another hour or so.
Totally understand with kids mate

Lets see how we go today, I have to leave at 5pm Vic time to go to swimming lessons with the kids

If not I'll make sure I'm on tomorrow night

I was trying to work out how to link the ps5 to my youtube account because i recorded my last game

I'm ready any time from now mate, just invite me to the game when you're set.

I was trying to work out how to link the ps5 to my youtube account because i recorded my last game
With these new gen consoles, you can either live stream a game and us knuckleheads can join and watch. Or you can record the whole game and upload to youtube (takes forever), or you can do small highlight saves and upload them to youtube/twitter.

In your console settings there should be a "link social media accounts" setting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With these new gen consoles, you can either live stream a game and us knuckleheads can join and watch. Or you can record the whole game and upload to youtube (takes forever), or you can do small highlight saves and upload them to youtube/twitter.

In your console settings there should be a "link social media accounts" setting.
ill do that

I'm ready any time from now mate, just invite me to the game when you're set.
Sorry mate got a late teams meeting

I'll 100% be right to go tomorrow night

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back