Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

13 times in 2 full games I dropped out of the server. But I think maybe streaming the games may have some effect

Won 45-35. Fairly comfortable.win but not as dominate as the first play through

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Q3 times in 2 full games I dropped out of the server. But I think maybe streaming the games may have some effect

Won 45-35. Fairly comfortable.win but not as dominate as the first play through

Yeah no need to stream vs cpu. Only maybe a h2h game, a playoff or super bowl...but lag tho for both also a downside

Won my game in more difficult circumstances than I would have liked. Threw a pick 6 just before the half to be down 10-9 at half time. Then went on a 21-0 second half blitz to get the W.

Whoever on here has the Ravens we will need to sort out a time for our week 2 game.
I'm best in the evenings after I put the young bloke to bed. Like 8.30-9pm Melbourne times

Just letting everyone know I'm currently in hospital and will be here until at least Wednesday.

I'll keep you all posted but I won't be surprised if my game needs to be simulated against the user I'm playing against this upcoming week.

Just letting everyone know I'm currently in hospital and will be here until at least Wednesday.

I'll keep you all posted but I won't be surprised if my game needs to be simulated against the user I'm playing against this upcoming week.
We can wait for you two to play

Ah **** that's no good. Hopefully nothing too bad

Surely we can hold off for you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back