Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope your doing well.

Thanks, symptomatically I'm doing much better than 2 days ago. Looks like today's test may have found the problem, now I need to see the doctor to work out how to fix it (be it medication or surgery). So I'll have a much better indicator as to when I'll be going home once I speak with the doc tomorrow.

I bought my first Madden today in about 8 years.

I'd love to give you a review as someone who has been away for so long, but it demanded a 40gb software update before I could play the friggen thing. Gaming in 2024 sucks.

I bought my first Madden today in about 8 years.

I'd love to give you a review as someone who has been away for so long, but it demanded a 40gb software update before I could play the friggen thing. Gaming in 2024 sucks.
Ready to jump in the league?

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

I doubt many are still playing on PS4. Otherwise I would've been up for a league.
Cross play my friend

Ive set up the league.

League name is - KillerOnTheRood
Password to join is - KillerOnTheRood

So whether on PS or XB, search online franchise for that league and take the NFL team of your desire.

Ive chosen the Dolphins.

Let me know if you want me to tweak any settings.

Is it possible to join in late?

If so, are you able to give me a run down of what teams are available, and haven't had too bad a start with the sim?

Do I need to pay for Playstation network to be able to play? Is that a paid service nowadays? (Clearly I'm not a gamer, I pick up a Madden game every 6-7 years, a WWE game every 5 years and NBA2k and F1 about every 4 years, and I never play them online.)

Does it matter if I really, really stink? Does it junk up the competition too much, and might I be better taking a team that's already simmed a heap of losses? I don't need to win, but the competition and interaction might be fun, and it might be a faster road to improvement. Assuming there aren't a couple of stupid over powered plays that people can use to murder a noob.

----

I've been playing it all evening, and I'm having good fun. I don't know if it's a good game, I don't know if it's been a good development on previous versions - the last version I bought had Antonio Brown on the cover, so I'm really enjoying it for what it is. The interference of Ultimate team is cumbersome during set up, but doesn't seem to interfere too much otherwise. I do need to do some work on the sliders, the CPU defence seems way overpowered in the air and enormously dumb on the ground. I'm 4 games into the season and Saquon Barkley has almost twice as many ground yards as Hurts does air yards.

Are there any sites people suggest with good settings?

Is it possible to join in late?

If so, are you able to give me a run down of what teams are available, and haven't had too bad a start with the sim?

Do I need to pay for Playstation network to be able to play? Is that a paid service nowadays? (Clearly I'm not a gamer, I pick up a Madden game every 6-7 years, a WWE game every 5 years and NBA2k and F1 about every 4 years, and I never play them online.)

Does it matter if I really, really stink? Does it junk up the competition too much, and might I be better taking a team that's already simmed a heap of losses? I don't need to win, but the competition and interaction might be fun, and it might be a faster road to improvement. Assuming there aren't a couple of stupid over powered plays that people can use to murder a noob.

----

I've been playing it all evening, and I'm having good fun. I don't know if it's a good game, I don't know if it's been a good development on previous versions - the last version I bought had Antonio Brown on the cover, so I'm really enjoying it for what it is. The interference of Ultimate team is cumbersome during set up, but doesn't seem to interfere too much otherwise. I do need to do some work on the sliders, the CPU defence seems way overpowered in the air and enormously dumb on the ground. I'm 4 games into the season and Saquon Barkley has almost twice as many ground yards as Hurts does air yards.

Are there any sites people suggest with good settings?
Main thing is ... you can only join the league if you have Madden 25 on either PC or the latest consoles (PS5 and XBX).

If you manage to achieve that ... no issue with how good/bad/rusty your gaming is, all are welcome. And wr only have 5 people, so 27 teams are available (eg, your Eagles)

Main thing is ... you can only join the league if you have Madden 25 on either PC or the latest consoles (PS5 and XBX).

If you manage to achieve that ... no issue with how good/bad/rusty your gaming is, all are welcome. And wr only have 5 people, so 27 teams are available (eg, your Eagles)
So not cross play in old gen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back