Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Hated the way that madden went.

Screw UT
Screw that 5 vs 5 or whatever tf it is
Screw how they put minimal effort into the player mode (you play 1 year, then it's a defacto franchise mode)

Plus I was having alot of issues with the last madden I bought (Madden 22)

I do still own Madden 20, but 22 is the only one since then I bought and I returned because of the issues.

Hated the way that madden went.

Screw UT
Screw that 5 vs 5 or whatever tf it is
Screw how they put minimal effort into the player mode (you play 1 year, then it's a defacto franchise mode)

Plus I was having alot of issues with the last madden I bought (Madden 22)

I do still own Madden 20, but 22 is the only one since then I bought and I returned because of the issues.

Microtransactions must have made them a shit ton of money to make up for the loss of people like me (and maybe you) who would buy Madden, NCAA football and FIFA at least every second year, but now buys one, maybe 2 versions per generation of console.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well played Chewy. Raiders win 28-12. Fields threw a million INTs, telegraphed deep balls. Got a lot of practicing to do to get better.

That was a really fun game mate. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Your linebackers were very effective dropping deep into coverage and you played hard on the flats stopping the crossing routes. I think I had the better of your pass game though - my back 7/8 played like they were a No Fly Zone unit.

That was a really fun game mate. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Your linebackers were very effective dropping deep into coverage and you played hard on the flats stopping the crossing routes. I think I had the better of your pass game though - my back 7/8 played like they were a No Fly Zone unit.
Was a closer game than it was IF i cut out a couple of errors (the zamir rush TD when i couldnt tackle and the kick return TD when i couldnt tackle. But passing deep vertically is tough on you.

Was 6-0 secpnd half my way, so hope ahead

Was a closer game than it was IF i cut out a couple of errors (the zamir rush TD when i couldnt tackle and the kick return TD when i couldnt tackle. But passing deep vertically is tough on you.

Was 6-0 secpnd half my way, so hope ahead

It was pretty much a game of capitalising on early errors in the first half, and once I had the 28-6 lead at half time it became a game against the clock rather than the scoreboard for me.

I'll be surprised if we don't meet again in the post-season.

I think I know the answer to this, but if my franchise just autosaves under the one same file the whole time, there's no way to go back in time is there?

I'm devastated, I'd so been looking forward to my first draft... then somehow I screwed up making my first round pick and I didn't even get to make it, it simulated :(

It was pretty much a game of capitalising on early errors in the first half, and once I had the 28-6 lead at half time it became a game against the clock rather than the scoreboard for me.

I'll be surprised if we don't meet again in the post-season.
I intend to get better. Been five or so years since i played. All the best to you for the season ahead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back