MONDAY, OCTOBER 14 @ 11:20 AM
Cincinnati at New York Giants LIVE

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 15 @ 11:15 AM
Buffalo at New York Jets LIVE

OPEN DATE:
Kansas City, Los Angeles Rams, Miami, Minnesota

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11:15 AM ON 11/10: San Francisco at Seattle
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 14/10: Jacksonville vs Chicago (London)
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 14/10: Washington at Baltimore
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 4.00 AM ON 14/10: Cleveland at Philadelphia

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 4.00 AM ON 14/10: Tampa Bay at New Orleans
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 7.25 AM ON 14/10: Detroit at Dallas
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 7.25 AM ON 14/10: Atlanta at Carolina
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.20 AM ON 14/10: Cincinnati at New York Giants
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 11.15 AM ON 15/10: Buffalo at New York Jets

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 4:00 AM on 14/10: NFL RedZone

All Games live on TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
I have a rules question.

I was watching some of the Ravens vs Washingtons earlier, at one point in the first quarter the Ravens centre completely botched the snap, and it just sort of rolled about a metre behind him, where he was the first one to put a hand on it.

Surely that's a penalty - the centre can't be the first guy to touch the ball after the snap can he?

I have a rules question.

I was watching some of the Ravens vs Washingtons earlier, at one point in the first quarter the Ravens centre completely botched the snap, and it just sort of rolled about a metre behind him, where he was the first one to put a hand on it.

Surely that's a penalty - the centre can't be the first guy to touch the ball after the snap can he?

Fumble recovery?

Interesting one, but it's just a fumble recovery iirc.

Then who does the fumble go against? Normally a botched snap goes against the QB, but if the QB never touches it then who's it against? I guess the centre, but a snap isn't a fumble per se...

Interesting one, but it's just a fumble recovery iirc.

Then who does the fumble go against? Normally a botched snap goes against the QB, but if the QB never touches it then who's it against? I guess the centre, but a snap isn't a fumble per se...

I think Jackson was the one that dove on it, making it even more curious - whether he can be credited with a fumble recovery if the original fumble isn't credited to him. And does the fumble go against him by virtue of being the first skill player that touched it?

I love that I've been watching this sport for over 20 years now and shit still happens that completely befuddles me.

This Bengals side just isn't very good.

Offence is fine and Burrow has had a good year but defensively boy jeez it’s bad. I mean they out 30 plus past the Ravens and their defence let them down

I think Jackson was the one that dove on it, making it even more curious - whether he can be credited with a fumble recovery if the original fumble isn't credited to him. And does the fumble go against him by virtue of being the first skill player that touched it?

I love that I've been watching this sport for over 20 years now and shit still happens that completely befuddles me.
Gamecast has it as aborted snap fumbled by the center recovered by Jackson. aborted snaps tend to go against the center like when the eagles were having issues with the tush push and had a couple of fumbles

3rd & 7 at WSH 23​

(4:31 - 1st) (Shotgun) L.Jackson Aborted. T.Linderbaum FUMBLES at WAS 23, touched at WAS 25, recovered by BLT-L.Jackson at WAS 27.

Bengals have had a solid offence for years. But their defence has regressed since the Superbowl. Haven't really address that side of the ball well, and have lost Mixon since. Good chance they lose Chase or Higgins ahead too. May have blown a chance to capitalize on the talent that they had.

Bengals have had a solid offence for years. But their defence has regressed since the Superbowl. Haven't really address that side of the ball well, and have lost Mixon since. Good chance they lose Chase or Higgins ahead too. May have blown a chance to capitalize on the talent that they had.

Yep you can hardly blame the offence when you are putting up 24 plus most weeks problem is you are conceding a trashload more. Now is that personnel or is that the line coaching wouldn’t have a clue probably a bit of both

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bungles wont get any better any time soon. they lucked their way into a super bowl and now paying people with no money to spend upgrading the OL or defense.

Can see Burrow wanting out to go to a contender soon.

This is a bit of a hard watch. Appreciate the defensive performances, particularly by the Giants against what has been a potent offense, but the offenses have been putrid. Dropped balls, multiple sacks, o-lines getting absolutely mauled.

Can see Burrow wanting out to go to a contender soon.
Bungles wont let him. Remember what they did with Carson Palmer?
They refused to trade him so he sat out a year and then was traded because he was fine with retirement over going back.

Bungles wont let him. Remember what they did with Carson Palmer?
They refused to trade him so he sat out a year and then was traded because he was fine with retirement over going back.

Probably right but can see Burrow asking at least. Could weirdly be the easiest way to rebuild.

Probably right but can see Burrow asking at least. Could weirdly be the easiest way to rebuild.
They he shouldnt of signed. Not like they have been a stable franchise ever, He knew what he was getting when he extended last year

Annoying that it's the standalone game, as most games were actually fairly high scoring today. Even the steelers and chargers games that looked as if they might be snoozefests ended up with some points on both sides.

As bad as this game is, it's still close and is better than the farcical Dallas game

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back