Unsolved Madeleine McCann * Current Trial of Main Suspect Christian Brueckner

Remove this Banner Ad

Wolters is prohibited to divulge specifics of evidence against Brueckner until Brueckner's been advised which seems fair.

We'll see but imo, he's probably done.

Various reports now about the false triangularisation of the phone tower evidence

• at the time the next tower was too far away to create accuracy
  • the disparity can be as much as 20klm
  • evidence also the phone had multiple users

Conceivably he could have been home before heading over to Foro to hook up with the 17 yo

Kurve, Wolters hasn't produced ANY evidence as yet.....only speculation that he has his man. We are getting drip feed from Harris that needs elaboration but offers something more substantive.

I have no knowledge of phone tower ping technology so I can't say if it's BS or not but seems to be a few now quoting it

Last edited:
I have little doubt that Wolters whole approach to getting a conviction is to repeatedly say over and over that he is certain of guilt.....catch the guy on other cases to put him away for good and then offer him a cushy deal staying in great prison accommodation to say he did Maddie too. Ie bribe him.

Any wonder that Amaral commented that he thought the case will be closed by implicating someone they had always believed wasn' t involved.

Wolters has NO case. So the only way he can be convicted is by an admission on the back of a bribe. The fact Brueckner has got Harris involved sure sounds like he has no intention of accepting a bribe.

I have little doubt that Wolters whole approach to getting a conviction is to repeatedly say over and over that he is certain of guilt.....catch the guy on other cases to put him away for good and then offer him a cushy deal staying in great prison accommodation to say he did Maddie too. Ie bribe him.

You may not understand Germany, they're very orderly, aware of the risk to reputation and their standing if the pursuit of Brueckner isn't safe. They will cross all their t's and dot all their i's, checking three times or more that it's been done.

It was explained to you earlier why Wolters can't reveal or produce the evidence yet, he's not allowed to until Brueckner has been formally served.

Wolters needs to get all his ducks in a row first.

Sure I understand that entirely. Then given you can't speak perhaps it's sensible not to prejudice the case by speaking else it becomes a denial of natural justice which it's very close to becoming

Essentially all we have is one guy saying he's guilty but you'll have to take his word that he is.....and the other producing evidence to cast doubt he is.

Last edited:
Sure I understand that entirely. Then given you can't speak perhaps it's sensible not to prejudice the case by speaking else it becomes a denial of natural justice which it's very close to becoming

Bizarre that you're actually trying to defend Brueckner with this nonsense. It isn't prejudicing the case against Brueckner to speak out and say they're lining him up for charges and that they have a solid case it was him who abducted Madeleine.

Bizarre that you're actually trying to defend Brueckner with this nonsense. It isn't prejudicing the case against Brueckner to speak out and say they're lining him up for charges and that they have a solid case it was him who abducted Madeleine.

I'm not defending Brueckner at all. I'm defending due process. I find it terrible that a prosecutor has been saying over and over the guy is guilty without doubt for 2 years. It's just wrong. Everyone has rights. Even some low life locked away in jail

I'm not defending Brueckner at all. I'm defending due process. I find it terrible that a prosecutor has been saying over and over the guy is guilty without doubt for 2 years. It's just wrong. Everyone has rights. Even some low life locked away in jail

Oh don't worry about it, the McCanns who are actual victims in all this have been putting up with accusations for fifteen years.

Yet, you defend Amaral who actually wrote a book.

He wrote a book AFTER ceasing to be prosecutor. Had he done so before it would have been a disgrace probably illegal. As a private citizen he had a legitimate right to opinion expressed as so. The court ultimately found in his favour and it was said that there would be an award of costs in his favour of a six figure sum and it would pave the way for him suing them without damages limit. I haven't heard more so perhaps he has decided that there has been enough hurt with all the poor choices weighing heavy on their shoulders already. Then the McCann's had to pay their own costs too which it has been said has placed them teetering on financial ruin. Perhaps they should have thought twice about suing people.......

The domino effect can destroy people's lives that is certain

He wrote a book AFTER ceasing to be prosecutor. Had he done so before it would have been a disgrace probably illegal. As a private citizen he had a legitimate right to opinion expressed as so. The court ultimately found in his favour and it was said that there would be an award of costs in his favour of a six figure sum and it would pave the way for him suing them without damages limit. I haven't heard more so perhaps he has decided that there has been enough hurt with all the poor choices weighing heavy on their shoulders already. Then the McCann's had to pay their own costs too which it has been said has placed them teetering on financial ruin. Perhaps they should have thought twice about suing people.......

The domino effect can destroy people's lives that is certain

Imagine having your child stolen, having people all over the world accusing you of being responsible for it, being on the brink of financial ruin, after 15 years still not knowing for sure what happened to your daughter, and being innocent.

Ouch.

An article by Andy Buckwell for the Daily Mail dated 27/05/2021 cites financial records of the 'Maddeleine Fund: leaving no stone unturned' where is shows that the fund reimbursed legal costs in McCann's failed libel suit against Goncalo Amaral. This is the fund set up to search for Maddie the same one where it was admitted to have been used for mortgage payments of the McCann's. Of course if the Fund fails to have a proper constitution and objects it can do that. The problem however is that any donor to that fund was deceived onto believing the costs would go toward finding Maddie. The McCann's therefore in using the funds for personal unrelated matters have a case to answer for fraudulent misrepresentation.

I won't put my own opinion. Not necessary really. Actions speak for themselves.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a case to answer for fraudulent misrepresentation.

If that's the worst thing they're guilty of, they're well ahead of what certain sections of the community - including you - have spent 15 years accusing them of.

Funny how you can never bring yourself to admit that perhaps you're simply wrong and they're the victims of the worst offence a parent can have committed against them?

On a side issue rather humorous is Mark Wiiiams Thomas characterisation of the German prosecutor Hans Wolters dogged insistence as to Brueckner guilt despite evidence Mark has given:

"He is living in some sort of parallel universe" 😂

Perhaps self hypnosis Mark. He is guilty. He is guilty. He is guilty. He is guilty

If you say it often enough then maybe you start to believe it

Further reporting that in fact the phone tower ping evidence was possibly in error beyond 30klm now. Haven't seen how but seems to be to do with poor tranguarisation because of the tower locations.

Seems that the 17 yo may indeed be believable and NOT the tower ping after all Maybe we need to do a corrected cartoon?

😜

The Mark Williams-Thomas documentary that was advertised as appearing to show the case against Brueckner as weak rather tends to make it look worse for Brueckner. He doesn't have an alibi.

As it's revealed in the hour-long documentary, Brueckner's alibi for the night of Madeleine's disappearance was revealed to be less than consistent. While he said that on the night in question he was outside of Praia De Luz and spent the night with a woman, when the woman was tracked down, her account was quite different.

The Mark Williams-Thomas documentary that was advertised as appearing to show the case against Brueckner as weak rather tends to make it look worse for Brueckner. He doesn't have an alibi.

As it's revealed in the hour-long documentary, Brueckner's alibi for the night of Madeleine's disappearance was revealed to be less than consistent. While he said that on the night in question he was outside of Praia De Luz and spent the night with a woman, when the woman was tracked down, her account was quite different.

Yes read that. And it didn't elaborate. There will be more released I would suggest as time goes by.

We should all remember that it's not up to him to prove where he was as alibi That it's up to Wolters to prove he was there and entered the apartment and abducted and killed Maddie. If he abducted sexually abused and killed her and then went to Foro acting totally normal so the 17 yo says there wasn't anything unusual or suspicious about his behaviour (as she did) when together then he must have sociopathic tendencies because this incident should leak to his behaviours

If the evidence around the Tower pings is true (that he can't accurately be placed within 200 metre as Wolters has been saying) and instead can be up to 30klm away then that becomes a massive detriment to the case more so if they don't have finger prints or DNA which they've already suggested they don't have

Even if there was a small unaccounted window in his timeline he would still need to have killed then disposed of the body. Therefore what happens subsequently to that time can also have some impact on adequacy of overall alibi.

Read today also that the phone in question wasn't actually his and that he shared it. That becomes a difficulty to even prove he had the phone assuming you can get over the problem of its location.. Perhaps Mark Williams Thomas has a witness statement relating to these arrangement/ facts. Will see I guess.

Imagine having your child stolen, having people all over the world accusing you of being responsible for it, being on the brink of financial ruin, after 15 years still not knowing for sure what happened to your daughter, and being innocent.

Ouch.
Yes, exactly, same as William Tyrell's poor foster parents. The public mob mentality is sometimes disgraceful.

... the 17 yo says there wasn't anything unusual or suspicious about his behaviour (as she did) when together then he must have sociopathic tendencies because this incident should leak to his behaviours...
Ya think it's possible scum who filmed himself raping an elderly woman may have "sociopathic tendencies"?

I would love to know when they met up at Foro. Based upon what we know of the timeline that the Tapas 9 have peddled then the earliest must be around 9pm for the abduction. Allowing a minimum then of 1 hr for abuse killing and disposal and 1 hr travel then if they hooked up any earlier than approx 11pm it makes the timeline tenuous

I would love to know when they met up at Foro. Based upon what we know of the timeline that the Tapas 9 have peddled then the earliest must be around 9pm for the abduction. Allowing a minimum then of 1 hr for abuse killing and disposal and 1 hr travel then if they hooked up any earlier than approx 11pm it makes the timeline tenuous

He had a concealed compartment in his VW van that he used to hide his drugs in crossing Europe. He's on the record bragging a small child could fit in it which is horrifying.

German investigators also found child abuse material and girls swimsuits in that VW van. Keep in mind also, that Brueckner only came to German police attention over the McCann case while they were investigating him for the disappearance of Inga Gehricke. Prior to that he wasn't on their radar for Maddie's disappearance.

Girls' swimsuits and child sexual abuse material were found inside the campervan of the new prime Madeleine McCann suspect, according to a German documentary.

German Police discovered the items in 2016, Spiegel TV reported, while they were investigating the disappearance of five-year-old Inga Gehricke.

Yes, exactly, same as William Tyrell's poor foster parents. The public mob mentality is sometimes disgraceful.

There's no legitimate comparison to be made at this point between William Tyrrell's foster parents, whose names and faces are still under heavy suppression seven years later, even though they're charged with a multitude of offences including child assaults and dishonesty .

He had a concealed compartment in his VW van that he used to hide his drugs in crossing Europe. He's on the record bragging a small child could fit in it which is horrifying.

German investigators also found child abuse material and girls swimsuits in that VW van. Keep in mind also, that Brueckner only came to German police attention over the McCann case while they were investigating him for the disappearance of Inga Gehricke. Prior to that he wasn't on their radar for Maddie's disappearance.

Girls' swimsuits and child sexual abuse material were found inside the campervan of the new prime Madeleine McCann suspect, according to a German documentary.

German Police discovered the items in 2016, Spiegel TV reported, while they were investigating the disappearance of five-year-old Inga Gehricke.

Yes am aware of all that. There is little doubt he is a miscreant.

The concealed compartment was in his Winnebago I understand not his Campervan. He says he could hide 50kg bags of Marijuana in it and he was involved in drugs but when he went back to Germany he bought 2kg from a supplier to then distribute. There is no evidence he was a major distributor though I have little doubt he wanted to become one and even child trafficking.. I suspect the compound attached to NF property hid plants he was growing and drying. That's probably why he had those Kangal dogs there to protect his crop. It was probably small time distribution. There is even a satellite image of his Campervan on that property if you have a loo

The conversation he had with NF talks about him using the Winnebago to go to Tomar but I don't know where it was parked. He sold his Campervan in 2O15 (I seem recall). It was the Winnebago that was searched in Germany finding child abuse material in Germany. No one knows what he did with his old Jaguar. The registration was transferred the day after Maddie went missing to his German landlord. Perhaps he didn't have the money for that registration cost. Was that done online? If not he would have to have some time doing that on that day. Indeed even if it was online he would have to coordinate the transfer of registration with that landlord. Probably a call?

He is on record as saying he never took his campervan into PDL at night. He wanted to keep a low profile from police. Lies? Who knows. It seems he used his Winnebago on trips between PDL abd Germany but otherwise used his Campervan. Was that drugs? Who knows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back