Unsolved Madeleine McCann * Current Trial of Main Suspect Christian Brueckner

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't read nor respond to my posts. Simple. Or block me. Also good

Or stop posting the same stuff over and over, that people keep pulling you up on, that you then complain about being pulled up on.

In one month you've posted in this thread 145 times. Kurve has taken 4 years to get 204.

s6sWVn5.png

Or stop posting the same stuff over and over, that people keep pulling you up on, that you then complain about being pulled up on.

In one month you've posted in this thread 145 times. Kurve has taken 4 years to get 204.

s6sWVn5.png

And therein lies the whole problem. You seem to think you can dictate what others should or shouldn't do.

Listening to a podcast and there are some recordings of Wolters answering questions from journalists trying to probe what this new evidence he has is. What is standing out is that questions on specifics for example 'Have you found Madeleine's clothes, her pyjamas?' 'Do you have forensics?' he answers with a straight 'No'. On the question of whether he has images of Madeleine, photos or video, he answers 'I'm not allowed to say.'

Given we know a USB stick full of child abuse material, over 20,000 files iirc, was found and it can be proved it belonged to Brueckner, it seems reasonable to strongly suspect investigators in Germany have found images of Madeleine that were taken after she disappeared.

Listening to a podcast and there are some recordings of Wolters answering questions from journalists trying to probe what this new evidence he has is. What is standing out is that questions on specifics for example 'Have you found Madeleine's clothes, her pyjamas?' 'Do you have forensics?' he answers with a straight 'No'. On the question of whether he has images of Madeleine, photos or video, he answers 'I'm not allowed to say.'

Given we know a USB stick full of child abuse material, over 20,000 files iirc, was found and it can be proved it belonged to Brueckner, it seems reasonable to strongly suspect investigators in Germany have found images of Madeleine that were taken after she disappeared.

Yes I saw one article which said that he had no images of Brueckner with Maddie or of Maddie dead clearly both but left it silent as to whether there were images of some nature of Maddie and/or whether they were identifiable as post abduction or not That is my strongest guess....has a photo of Maddie. Also talks about a link to traffickers and suspect she was killed in Portugal. Strong evidence she is dead

Once again reading between lines he seems to be suggesting that the traffickers didn't proceed and she was killed probably after all the media hype post disappearance

I'm working in the dark from mere snippets you get from time to time. I'm kind of getting the idea that perhaps there was dealings on dark web relating to Maddie including a photo. That would account for the speculation of links to traffickers and confidence around her death.

I saw a doc episode once where it said that these internet sites are very well guarded and you only gain access by showing you deserve entry by your deeds. Little doubt Brueckner was attempting to tap into that area by all his comments about using his Winnebago to conceal children for trafficking (made to his GF father)

Not much further evidence. A couple of developments though:

- German prosecutors have planted someone inside the prison occupied by Brueckner in an attempt to get him to confess. It failed

- in addition to the 17 yo teen he had a fling with that week and sex on the night there are apparently 3 other witnesses who will testify if he is formally implicated. No detail of what they will testify to at this stage

- unofficial word that Protugese police are unconvinced that Brueckner was involved because they have previously confirmed the veracity of his testimony and had excluded him

German prosecutor has indicated that 5 new charges will be raised against Brueckner. 3 rapes and 2 child sex assault charges.

Can't See CB getting out anytime soon.

These new charges aren't detailed in mainstream press, I don't think it's correct information. If it was, it would be headlining across the world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These new charges aren't detailed in mainstream press, I don't think it's correct information. If it was, it would be headlining across the world.

Olive press 3 days ago . Extradition from italy (technical necessity even though he's in jail in Germany already) to enable the 5 extra charges

I have no knowledge of what olive press is but that where I read it

Olive press 3 days ago . Extradition from italy (technical necessity even though he's in jail in Germany already) to enable the 5 extra charges

I have no knowledge of what olive press is but that where I read it

The body of the article from Olive Press is behind a wall and it's the only one headlining with these details.

German prosecutor has indicated that 5 new charges will be raised against Brueckner. 3 rapes and 2 child sex assault charges.

Can't See CB getting out anytime soon.
Just pointing out that the title of the Olive Press's article says "exclusive-madeleine-mccann-suspect-update-extradition-request-begins-in-italy-for-christian-brueckner-over-five-new-cases/"

That is Cases not Charges and seen as them cases have been mentioned in earlier news reports elsewhere (see e.g. below) I suspect (without having access to the full story as it is paywalled) the exclusiveness they are claiming is to do with extradition to Italy.

Earlier report on cases - 25th of May.

"German prosecutors say they have handed a dossier of evidence to lawyers of convicted pedophile Christian Brueckner, who is serving time in prison for the rape of a 72-year-old American woman in the village where McCann disappeared, paving the way for new charges.

But prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters says the charges are not related to McCann, but to the rape of another woman in the same village, and a string of “exposure incidents” against children while he worked in the resort McCann was snatched from. German law dictates that suspect’s lawyers are given time to review the evidence before any charges are made public."

Just pointing out that the title of the Olive Press's article says "exclusive-madeleine-mccann-suspect-update-extradition-request-begins-in-italy-for-christian-brueckner-over-five-new-cases/"

That is Cases not Charges and seen as them cases have been mentioned in earlier news reports elsewhere (see e.g. below) I suspect (without having access to the full story as it is paywalled) the exclusiveness they are claiming is to do with extradition to Italy.

Earlier report on cases - 25th of May.

"German prosecutors say they have handed a dossier of evidence to lawyers of convicted pedophile Christian Brueckner, who is serving time in prison for the rape of a 72-year-old American woman in the village where McCann disappeared, paving the way for new charges.

But prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters says the charges are not related to McCann, but to the rape of another woman in the same village, and a string of “exposure incidents” against children while he worked in the resort McCann was snatched from. German law dictates that suspect’s lawyers are given time to review the evidence before any charges are made public."

Yes I was aware of previous reporting. This is an update on that and probably why other MSM didn't pick it up. If extradition is sought it's to raise charges not to hold a case file. Otherwise why go to that extent when he is already in jail in Germany?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back