FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Him and Sandy could have been the 'sweetheart' pairing for the show. Relatively level-headed lady with some self esteem issues who is legit on the show to meet someone, and a super patient understanding guy also on the show seemingly for genuine reasons.
Two emotionally matured, stable people. Duncan is a calm, open and emphatic guy. Would’ve been perfect for Sandy instead of beach guy

How often does Bronte go on about gaslighting? You can tell that it's a big word for her and she feels smart saying it, so uses it at every opportunity. A bit like me at uni using "inextricably linked" in every essay
Im wondering if these people don't know what the word actually means. Someone I used to work with used to treat the word gaslighting as an alternative for "misleading". And when I corrected him he told me thats not what it meant.
So I gaslighted him over the meaning of gaslighting.

Poor Dunc the Hunk. The end of that episode was really hard to watch.
Did the experts not see this coming? Its at the point where its horridly clear that Alyssa should really only be matched with someone with child because she can't get her head around the fact that someone without kids can be understanding of the responsibilities that come with having a kid.

Did the experts not see this coming? Its at the point where its horridly clear that Alyssa should really only be matched with someone with child because she can't get her head around the fact that someone without kids can be understanding of the responsibilities that come with having a kid.
Except she was all in and gushy initially. Not a care in the world about any of that, no mention of a kid. I didnt even know she had a kid lol.
She just wants to be content in her misery. So it shall be written, so it will be done.

Except she was all in and gushy initially. Not a care in the world about any of that, no mention of a kid. I didnt even know she had a kid lol.
She just wants to be content in her misery. So it shall be written, so it will be done.
If Alyssa ****s this up, I feel that Alessandra will take Duncan.

Im wondering if these people don't know what the word actually means. Someone I used to work with used to treat the word gaslighting as an alternative for "misleading". And when I corrected him he told me thats not what it meant.
So I gaslighted him over the meaning of gaslighting.

My ex wife discovered the word one day and started calling me a gaslighter daily when we were close to seperating, thinking she was being intelligent. Our counsellor questioned her about it and asked for her definition of what gaslighting was, her response was that it means when you disagree with someone and “he disagrees with me all the time, thats gaslighting”.

Fair Call. Could see that. He would have to want the ole biddy though.
I have heard he and Evelyn are now together Im pretty sure.

Apparently yeah, poor ole Rupert lol

He’s no chance of a root after she spent time building a connection with Duncan lol

The only funny part last night was Eveyln using the word root

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair Call. Could see that. He would have to want the ole biddy though.
I have heard he and Evelyn are now together Im pretty sure.
Yikes so the partner swap worked out well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back