Game Day Magnificent Hawfs Youf vs Cicerellos Chippies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Epic melt from the Freo board I had to share with Jazny :$

8wsmmf.jpg
It seems year after year of embarrassing failure is taking its toll on Freo fans :(

Can agree on Sicily… Watson can go and get ****ed the ducking little hobbit…

I'm honest enough to acknowledge the difference was the ground, Freo don't play well there, we do. If that game was at Optus you'd win, MCG you'd have a better chance, too. But that forward line you're putting together; Amiss, Tracy, Voss, all massive units with talent. Cox was brilliant in the backline, and Jackson's third quarter was elite (Jackson v Meek was a brilliant sub-plot to the whole game, both may have been their sides best). Once Darcy's fit, you will be formidable in September.

I'm honest enough to acknowledge the difference was the ground, Freo don't play well there, we do. If that game was at Optus you'd win, MCG you'd have a better chance, too. But that forward line you're putting together; Amiss, Tracy, Voss, all massive units with talent. Cox was brilliant in the backline, and Jackson's third quarter was elite (Jackson v Meek was a brilliant sub-plot to the whole game, both may have been their sides best). Once Darcy's fit, you will be formidable in September.
I reciprocate the thoughts with the Hawks.

Hawks and Freo’s time to shine will be from next season on imho.

Can agree on Sicily… Watson can go and get ****ed the ducking little hobbit…
That's the way to melt, others take note

Consistency… Something Heeney was looking for when he raised at the tribunal the Cripps “But I’m Brownlow favourite” defence and didn’t get it.
Thats a very good point, "consistency". how many times did hawthorn players get tackled as soon as they got the ball and got done for holding the ball? and how many times did the same thing happen to dockers players and it was a ball up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Magnificent Hawfs Youf vs Cicerellos Chippies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back