Game Day Magnificent Hawfs Youf vs Questioned Hygiene Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

fame-park-princess.gif

Jeezelus!!! First chance to see the score all arvo, I need to give myself a flogstradamus.

Oh, and LoLpies.

J
Hey everyone, rebuilding Hawfs thrashed this year's runners up.

Screenshot_20230805_191212_Chrome.jpg

Didn't watch the last 10 seconds. Schrodinger's loss.
In those last 10 seconds we were afforded 25 free kicks to Naicos in front of goal and amazingly won. Ignore all the gaslighting haters here claiming that we lost!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to the game today expect a solid loss, and to stay sober. Interesting first quarter saw me reward myself with a drink in the Bullring at quarter time. Interesting rest of the game saw me continue to reward myself. So, both expectations shattered. Walked out singing the song and feeling quite refreshed.

Went to the game today expect a solid loss, and to stay sober. Interesting first quarter saw me reward myself with a drink in the Bullring at quarter time. Interesting rest of the game saw me continue to reward myself. So, both expectations shattered. Walked out singing the song and feeling quite refreshed.
Those are the best days when you can just reward yourself.

You toff.

Thought Collingwood only spoke meth.

The guys in the MCC had enough social skills to interact with a quite refreshed JC. In the outer though, I'm sure it would've been a different story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Magnificent Hawfs Youf vs Questioned Hygiene Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back