❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
Oh hi gang.

Once again the Fighting Furries is in disarray: the captain has just walked, the LG is made up of inactivate flogs, the club is struck in Season 10 etc. It's quite clear that a strong leader must rise above the ashes and this person is clearly me. Let's face it, I been doing all of hard work all season anyway. Plus all the other flogs could not lead a horse to water: rfctiger74 is always too busy at court, Tigerturbulance is only here because our wi-fi has no filter and This Is Anfield would set the club back 20 years like last time he was in charge.

The Furies under me would only live my one rule, that they must address me as "tsar". To those trying to challenge me, you clearly don't know my power. Guess who put that shit campaigner NaturalDisaster in? Me. Guess who took that shit campaigner NaturalDisaster out? Me. I am already this club, come at me bro.

It's time to stop the bleeding #MakeFuriesGreatAgain #FirstToEAD

"I'm the only one who cares about the process, I'm the only one who ****ing with the progress, I'm the only one who made it with no middle man" -Pink Guy

Last edited:
giphy.gif

• Banned

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess who joining NaturalDisaster in the reserves next week?
if you want to drop your ruck and best on ground today because I stand tall and call it how it is, then be my guess and drop me, doesn't bode well for your leadership qualities and doing whats best for the club ;)

if you want to drop your ruck and best on ground today because I stand tall and call it how it is, then be my guess and drop me, doesn't bode well for your leadership qualities and doing whats best for the club ;)
I am doing what is best for the club. Making fun and undermining the incoming tsar is unaccepted behaviour. Now pissed off before I cut off the Wi-Fi.

I am doing what is best for the club. Making fun and undermining the incoming tsar is unaccepted behaviour. Now pissed off before I cut off the Wi-Fi.
now listen here piss ant, best on ground ruckmen don't take orders from want to be tsar's, if you continue this line of discussion I will be forced to flex my massive muscles and pound you into the ground so that you actually understand the reality of who you are rather than the wanna be you think you are

now listen here piss ant, best on ground ruckmen don't take orders from want to be tsar's, if you continue this line of discussion I will be forced to flex my massive muscles and pound you into the ground so that you actually understand the reality of who you are rather than the wanna be you think you are
Come at me you tall freak :)

Come at me you tall freak :)
Reason 1 why you are not furies captain material:
you were the only idiot to have a name tag on at a costume sex buy or swap party where you wear a costume so you are anonymous
upload_2018-10-21_18-42-42.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Media #MakeFuriesGreatAgain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back