Media Fold the Furies

How should EJW respond

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It will blow up the speakers otherwise.
When I was at Uni and home during the day studying, the neighbours complained I was "bombing" their house with loud music.

Just because the windows were rattling in our house, doesn't mean the sound carried to theirs ...

Sharing is caring though.
I certainly expanded their musical horizons. I hold onto the belief they were better for the experience.

Who didn’t love INXS in the early 90’s?

No. It has too many syllables.
Reminds me of that episode of Mind Your Language, where the teacher asks the students to use a particular word in a sentence. He says to the Italian student, "Giovanni - your word is indisposition."

He thinks for a moment, and then says, "I love to play soccer - mainly as the goalie. I love to play indisposition."

I want to see the return of the E-Girl Furies

The most unique experiment in the “Thirties” era of Sweet and an engaging team. I want to see them captained by Bonz & a reinvigorated Bastyy

The most unique experiment in the “Thirties” era of Sweet and an engaging team. I want to see them captained by Bonz & a reinvigorated Bastyy

E-Girl furies was A-Tier.

But with my training and competing I will likely never be in a position to captain a club :)

E-Girl furies was A-Tier.

But with my training and competing I will likely never be in a position to captain a club :)

Post a team sheet on time and you are a shoe in.

l7ozVRvW9Qv7WqgamiYqQ_6t4QHRRi5y297KEZZKL54.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS

Well done to James Colorado omgfridge and the entire leadership group at the Furies for being first to name a team sheet this week.

The concept of folding the club now appears harsh in hindsight. A season long ban to all members of the leadership group is likely the best course of action.

To the Furies leaders and anyone else interested, I now offer intensive short courses for small groups called ‘How to Lead - a course in brilliance from his excellency, the great one, okeydoke7’. For just $150,000 per head, this course could be yours. PM me for payment instructions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CONGRATULATIONS

Well done to James Colorado omgfridge and the entire leadership group at the Furies for being first to name a team sheet this week.

The concept of folding the club now appears harsh in hindsight. A season long ban to all members of the leadership group is likely the best course of action.

To the Furies leaders and anyone else interested, I now offer intensive short courses for small groups called ‘How to Lead - a course in brilliance from his excellency, the great one, okeydoke7’. For just $150,000 per head, this course could be yours. PM me for payment instructions.

Come On Reaction GIF

Reminds me of that episode of Mind Your Language, where the teacher asks the students to use a particular word in a sentence. He says to the Italian student, "Giovanni - your word is indisposition."

He thinks for a moment, and then says, "I love to play soccer - mainly as the goalie. I love to play indisposition."
As an Italian, I’m deeply offended. It’s right back.
Have The Furies already folded?

If so, we get a Double Bye
Considering it yes.

Have The Furies already folded?

If so, we get a Double Bye

Have you retired again yet?

If so, the league will be a better place for a month until you return for the 67th time

Have you retired again yet?

If so, the league will be a better place for a month until you return for the 67th time
That's not a very nice thing to say about the best ruckman in the league :).

This thread was a bit of a pisstake but having spent half a week in a match thread against the Furies, they really do need to fold. Fast.

They are the worst team I’ve seen since my debut in Season 9.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Fold the Furies

Back