Random Makes me smile :)

Remove this Banner Ad

I laughed way too long on reading this. This is an actual thing though, have come across a heap of times when readers from US have pointed our incorrect spelling or linking some phrase to a completely different meaning.

View attachment 2050618
Laughed till I cried and then laughed a bit more... now sharing with all my like minded friends... still laughing :roflv1::roflv1::roflv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing The King! has surpassed the 150k post mark.

Congrats & thank you for your significant contribution to the board over the journey.

In particular I've been extremely impressed with your level headed posting the past few years. I often find myself agreeing or at the least being able to see your point of view. It's a credit to your posting quality (despite the "one liners") as much as the quantity.

Thanks again & looking forward to the 200k celebrations next season when we finally win a GF.

Seeing The King! has surpassed the 150k post mark.

Congrats & thank you for your significant contribution to the board over the journey.

In particular I've been extremely impressed with your level headed posting the past few years. I often find myself agreeing or at the least being able to see your point of view. It's a credit to your posting quality (despite the "one liners") as much as the quantity.

Thanks again & looking forward to the 200k celebrations next season when we finally win a GF.

I reckon I will get to 200k before we win a flag 😂.

I probably piss most off, i don't really care about the post count until bedford reminds me.

I just like taking shit on here love the club and it's just nice to have somewhere to vent, laugh, annoy each other where all we really share is the love of the club.

I feel like our board is a special part of the internet , you get to know people without knowing them really.

though luckily met a few in real life.

But yeah 20 odd years on here 🤣 still remember first coming on and thinking boards were more just the place to discuss that club and my first few posts on the hawks board calling them a bunch of tossas went down well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Makes me smile :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back