Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mallee Stump said:
yer mate i think u have got it right i have said stone form about mid year and yer taylor hanning or steven peters might go alright but i say josh stone.

i think a young block from the sea lake nadly tigers who plays in the back line named brandon stadon will win by 10 votes:thumbsu:

locallegends said:
yeah yeah not a very bad played at all. Taylor Hannig from sea Lake will also be a close contendor as well as a few of the older boys from hoptoun. but i think one of the pioneers boys will take the league medal (Josh Stone and Dom Leach W/U Sam Martin B Lochlan Robinson J/R)

locallegends get it rite dont get me wrong stone is a good player but can be easley shut out of a game and i have seen it happen this year as for the other boys sam martin has played to many senior games and missed alot of unders games and lochlan robinson is ok but dosent stand out in my mind and taylor hannig havent really heard of him yet the only bloke i have heard from sea lake is young boy peters

The Mallee Stump said:
yer mate i think u have got it right i have said stone form about mid year and yer taylor hanning or steven peters might go alright but i say josh stone.

Get it right mallee root you find your form first before you talk about others:)

ned kelly said:
i think a young block from the sea lake nadly tigers who plays in the back line named brandon stadon will win by 10 votes:thumbsu:

good kid boys trains hard and got a nice set of hands on him

BIGANT said:
Having seen them at west adelaide over the years, was wondering how walpeup/underbools Josh Charles and Luke Nathon wen't this year & what position did they both play !?

Ya mate heard Josh Charles has been racking up plenty of footy some games heard he had 40 odd possions

ned kelly said:
i think jay is to weak go back to seconds

Yeh mate you try bein that size and playin seniors i think he does a good job he has racked up a bag of goals several times this year.

Bushy45 said:
Yeh mate you try bein that size and playin seniors i think he does a good job he has racked up a bag of goals several times this year.

well i think jay is the softest footballer in the mallee football league he is only gatting a game in the 1's cos his brother is the coach

I see on the mallee league website sonny kicked 5 goals yesterday to bring up his 2nd consective tone and the 1st in the mallee league since jarrod arentz back in 2003 or 2004 i think.

Malee Master93 said:
well i think jay is the softest footballer in the mallee football league he is only gatting a game in the 1's cos his brother is the coach

Have you seen him play mate?

Bushy45 said:
Have you seen him play mate?

Have i seen him play. I've seen him play about 8 or 9 games and he ****s him self. for example... he is running flat out at the ball then he looks up and see's an opisition player and runs away like a fairy

Bushy45 said:

i've seen plenty of blokes smaller than him go harder at the ball... size doesn't mean a pinch of s h i t!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DOCKERS said:
i've seen plenty of blokes smaller than him go harder at the ball... size doesn't mean a pinch of s h i t!

yer look at chris weir he is a tough littel play and has been a great player for how many year so yer if jay gets in there and shows them that he can take a hit then maybe people will get off his back:rolleyes:

Kenny12 said:
anough of that boys straunchie you just worry about hetting a kick when finials come:)

if you had of watched before the game strauchie is in agreements with the Brisbane lions looking for trade agreement for AKA and maybe browny 2 for 1 deal. So Straunchie might not be playing finals for the pies.

roaring tiger said:
I see on the mallee league website sonny kicked 5 goals yesterday to bring up his 2nd consective tone and the 1st in the mallee league since jarrod arentz back in 2003 or 2004 i think.

HEard that he (sonny) rolled his ankle saturday and is in doubt for this week. Surely that would have to put Ouyen in a bit of sh it!!

blackbeard said:
HEard that he (sonny) rolled his ankle saturday and is in doubt for this week. Surely that would have to put Ouyen in a bit of sh it!!

Yeh he did but he is gonna get the needle to play this weekend so he is playing.

Bushy45 said:
Yeh he did but he is gonna get the needle to play this weekend so he is playing.

like to see that! Sonny was at work yesterday (TAB at the Grand), no shoe on, on cruchers, can't put any weight on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back