Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might sound ridiculous but has anyone heard any of these rumours and could anyone verify them. as i said they seem ridiculous...

1. There has been talk of a merger between beulah and woomelang.

2. Woomelang possible chance to completely fold for the 2007 season due to lack of numbers.

3. Beulah and Woomelang will not field a 2's side this year.

Walpeup-Underbool...As most of the league will no Chris Vorwerk wont do much as coach of walpe.. As for these recruits from adelaide. west adelaide were the worst side in the sanfl last year Vaughan through research only played half a year in the twos. When marcus burdett played at hopetoun he was good but no flag winner and he is an elite seconds player at the more fancied glenelg. Tim Inkster played good footy for Beulah he played with last years flag winners. Therefore one bloke who only managed 10 games in a side that couldnt win a game shouldnt be expected to send walpe from very poor to pace setters..
Hopetoun- Hopefully can secure Kain Robins as its always nice to see local talent return to the area. I can imagine Bonga Poulton through his experience with junior footy will have his team the fittest of anyone in the league, and that would be a massive advantage. Still lacking depth..Blokes like puckle, cook x2, seipolt, woods, have to stand up they've been around the mark but need to start dominating games.
Beulah- Will be a totally new look outfit who will have to struggle.It seems there time at the top has been cut off, but what can they expect with so many outside players and the amount of money flowing around. It will be interesting to see how beulah respond to this challenge they havent had to face in previous years, will really test clubs loyalty. But will expect to sign some big names.
Woomelang- my home club will loose quality players and i have little doubt our season will be very dry, its disappointing to see such a player exodus but with a few recruits in pipeline hopefully things wont turn out to bad.Carn the cats!
SeaLake- As stated already on this site they seemed to have ran the bank dry last year. With the cream gone it will be really interesting to see if the club has the depth to continue to be a good side, tom summerhayes should dominate but thats always hard when there is nothing around you, will be interesting.
Ouyen- Cant comment precisely but seemed to have recruited well and if they can hang on to sonny lindsay any game isnt lost. A player of that quality will win games of his own back time and time again, and more importantly lift his other twenty team mates.
Key player- Rob Lindsay
Jeparit/rainbow- Been talking to an official at the club, big recruits all the rage, but i think there just going to expect them to win the games when clearly that wont happen. Dont have alot of time for J/R, but from transfer list have only lost pete weir who hasnt played in last two years anyway. So will definitely improve but cant see winning flag. Key player- Andrew Hiscock

Cheers. Hopefully that is better reading than whats been on recently.

Well put.

What has Dingo done 2 u m8? How about u get 2 know a bloke b4 u start bagging him on here.. If we didnt get him we didnt get n e 1 and there are others in the pipeline now so goodluck come round 1 if u get a side 2getha m8...

What has Dingo done 2 u m8? How about u get 2 know a bloke b4 u start bagging him on here.. If we didnt get him we didnt get n e 1 and there are others in the pipeline now so goodluck come round 1 if u get a side 2getha m8...

I wouldn't of appointed him as coach either as i don't rate him as a coach but you are dead right that if you didn't sign him you wouldn't of got the other players. You guys look to have a pretty reasonble line up down the middle with clugston at CHB, Hiscock at CHF, Wilksche at FF and Price in the ruck with the other guy from berrie meant to be a fair on baller.

Should make the finals as long as dingo's game plan isn't to "get the ball and kick it as long and as high as you can" , cause it didn't work at nhill.

These are certainly not rumours. They where quite possibly going to take place but from what i have heard Woomelang had a meeting Wednesday night about merging and folding. As far as i know Woomelang decided not to fold or merge. They must have got numbers back??

This might sound ridiculous but has anyone heard any of these rumours and could anyone verify them. as i said they seem ridiculous...

1. There has been talk of a merger between beulah and woomelang.

2. Woomelang possible chance to completely fold for the 2007 season due to lack of numbers.

3. Beulah and Woomelang will not field a 2's side this year.

I don't think we'll have too much joy. Summerhayes is a talent and we have some good kids coming through just not enough of them. We'll be back just not this season.

Walpeup-Underbool...As most of the league will no Chris Vorwerk wont do much as coach of walpe.. As for these recruits from adelaide. west adelaide were the worst side in the sanfl last year Vaughan through research only played half a year in the twos. When marcus burdett played at hopetoun he was good but no flag winner and he is an elite seconds player at the more fancied glenelg. Tim Inkster played good footy for Beulah he played with last years flag winners. Therefore one bloke who only managed 10 games in a side that couldnt win a game shouldnt be expected to send walpe from very poor to pace setters..
Hopetoun- Hopefully can secure Kain Robins as its always nice to see local talent return to the area. I can imagine Bonga Poulton through his experience with junior footy will have his team the fittest of anyone in the league, and that would be a massive advantage. Still lacking depth..Blokes like puckle, cook x2, seipolt, woods, have to stand up they've been around the mark but need to start dominating games.
Beulah- Will be a totally new look outfit who will have to struggle.It seems there time at the top has been cut off, but what can they expect with so many outside players and the amount of money flowing around. It will be interesting to see how beulah respond to this challenge they havent had to face in previous years, will really test clubs loyalty. But will expect to sign some big names.
Woomelang- my home club will loose quality players and i have little doubt our season will be very dry, its disappointing to see such a player exodus but with a few recruits in pipeline hopefully things wont turn out to bad.Carn the cats!
SeaLake- As stated already on this site they seemed to have ran the bank dry last year. With the cream gone it will be really interesting to see if the club has the depth to continue to be a good side, tom summerhayes should dominate but thats always hard when there is nothing around you, will be interesting.
Ouyen- Cant comment precisely but seemed to have recruited well and if they can hang on to sonny lindsay any game isnt lost. A player of that quality will win games of his own back time and time again, and more importantly lift his other twenty team mates.
Key player- Rob Lindsay
Jeparit/rainbow- Been talking to an official at the club, big recruits all the rage, but i think there just going to expect them to win the games when clearly that wont happen. Dont have alot of time for J/R, but from transfer list have only lost pete weir who hasnt played in last two years anyway. So will definitely improve but cant see winning flag. Key player- Andrew Hiscock

when speaking of beulah, do you refer to recruits as outsiders or locals that travel?

Woomelang should just stick it out like other clubs have had to do in the past.. they have had a few years up and its time for them to experience the downs. Was talking to a mate from horsham last night and apparently a couple of blokes from horsham have also been recruited to hopetoun.. older sort of blokes but will start in the 1's. They had almost 40 blokes on the track last night apparently... not many clubs could say that for themselves at the moment. Robins also not a certainty just yet.. due to the vcfl rules he will be able to play the first 3 games though at least.

I believe Woomelang have experienced the down just four or five seasons ago. They where on the bottom of the ladder and then the ext year after that they where in the finals.
Woomelang should just stick it out like other clubs have had to do in the past.. they have had a few years up and its time for them to experience the downs. Was talking to a mate from horsham last night and apparently a couple of blokes from horsham have also been recruited to hopetoun.. older sort of blokes but will start in the 1's. They had almost 40 blokes on the track last night apparently... not many clubs could say that for themselves at the moment. Robins also not a certainty just yet.. due to the vcfl rules he will be able to play the first 3 games though at least.

Key player- Rob Lindsay

Nice wrap up, but from the sounds of it no-one will be any good? who will make up the top 4?

mate you'd wanna get your mail right on vaughan noonan because he is going to set the benchmark in your skidmark of a league. he is much too good to be playing in the mallee league and will show it. ill wait for you to eat your words. also clearance for sea lake with ben kelly headed out there to sure up the backline and also clearance for one of the cooks back to hopetoun sees another local going back.. good signs for the devils

S h i t comment. Yes the mallee league is a minor league, but who cares? You blokes need to get over yourselves and realise that the CMFL isn't the AFL.:thumbsdown:

(Noonan will go very well though)

i agree mate fairly sure u will c him running around in the red and white this year

Kain Robin's is not the solution for the Hopetoun Football Club, kid can play, very talented individual who can win a game of his own boot. The problem with hopetoun is they talk themselves up all the time and never deliver, they do have some good kids yes, but they have some idiots who think they can play and couldn't get a kick in a karate convention , the mentality there is one of a kind. Lets be honest they snipp, king hit and think they are tough, one would hope with the guidance of bonga and steve that the mentality will change and some of the talent there will start to deliver

Kain Robin's is not the solution for the Hopetoun Football Club, kid can play, very talented individual who can win a game of his own boot. The problem with hopetoun is they talk themselves up all the time and never deliver, they do have some good kids yes, but they have some idiots who think they can play and couldn't get a kick in a karate convention , the mentality there is one of a kind. Lets be honest they snipp, king hit and think they are tough, one would hope with the guidance of bonga and steve that the mentality will change and some of the talent there will start to deliver
Just for the sake of it tell me the last time a Hopetoun player got reported for striking or the last time you sore any of them king hit a player?. have not hand any players big enough to do it and if anything have been accused of being soft over the last few years.And yes cain is not the answer but will help along with Leigh Hutch,scott castleman,dev mill and beau Macklin all who did not play last year.Also hear that W/L and Beaulah are set to name a couple of big recruits comming to play for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i wonder how long it will take him to spit the dummy this year? he's usually pretty good at it.

Haha your a joke mate. You got no idea who you're even talking to. I'd wait and see who does the talking on the footy field. Love it you are the one who's a jerk. big hero coming on here and taking cheap shots at cooky arent ya.

Haha your a joke mate. You got no idea who you're even talking to. I'd wait and see who does the talking on the footy field. Love it you are the one who's a jerk. big hero coming on here and taking cheap shots at cooky arent ya.

yeh mate.. look out the boy has beefed up!! also herd that he made is way into the rebels squad good work young fella

yeh mate.. look out the boy has beefed up!! also herd that he made is way into the rebels squad good work young fella
mate, the bloke is a sook. Watch him lose a contest or stuff up during a game.. will crack the sads like a 12 year old school girl. not to mention his efforts on the cricket ground.. played against him couple of times and he cracks it just as much!! once i heard he came off crying and kicked his helmet to the boundary! adjust the attitude i say pal.

mate, the bloke is a sook. Watch him lose a contest or stuff up during a game.. will crack the sads like a 12 year old school girl. not to mention his efforts on the cricket ground.. played against him couple of times and he cracks it just as much!! once i heard he came off crying and kicked his helmet to the boundary! adjust the attitude i say pal.

Sounds like the only sooks here are the beulah boys because they wont win a game this year... ohh too bad boys.

Sounds like the only sooks here are the beulah boys because they wont win a game this year... ohh too bad boys.

wonder how long those boys can hack not bein the top team thru the year? funny that they thought they were too good for our league and wanted to go into North Central, but they didnt even bring home a flag last yr. the only team that made the grandfinal was jnr A netball..well done pal(s)
btw LOVEit..think ur lookin for the wimmera mallee cricket association seeing as ur talking cricket..cos that doesnt have much to do with football, just helping ur personal attacks on young cook thats not really needed now is it? cos if u r gonna get stuck into a player like cook why dont u let everyone in here know who u r? or r u no good at footy, just good at cheapshot comments??

wonder how long those boys can hack not bein the top team thru the year? funny that they thought they were too good for our league and wanted to go into North Central, but they didnt even bring home a flag last yr. the only team that made the grandfinal was jnr A netball..well done pal(s)
btw LOVEit..think ur lookin for the wimmera mallee cricket association seeing as ur talking cricket..cos that doesnt have much to do with football, just helping ur personal attacks on young cook thats not really needed now is it? cos if u r gonna get stuck into a player like cook why dont u let everyone in here know who u r? or r u no good at footy, just good at cheapshot comments?
hahaha. are you going to cry over your boyfriend? mate you have no idea who your talking to... or who i play for. but keep sticking together, because its sounds like you boys are pretty big and pretty mean. but who talks big and mean in a chat room? ha. your a joke pal.

hahaha. are you going to cry over your boyfriend? mate you have no idea who your talking to... or who i play for. but keep sticking together, because its sounds like you boys are pretty big and pretty mean. but who talks big and mean in a chat room? ha. your a joke pal.

who talks big and mean in a chat room? read ur own comments.. and ur right i have no idea who im talkin to so why dont u let me know? and cook my boyfriend? he wishes!

who talks big and mean in a chat room? read ur own comments.. and ur right i have no idea who im talkin to so why dont u let me know? and cook my boyfriend? he wishes!
ha. have not laughed like that in a while.

can anyone tell me if leigh hutchinson has been training at hopetoun and if so how he has been going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back