Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
good to see that you cannot name 1 player for Hopetoun that is a snipper as you called them in the last post you made guess thats 1 to me,mill and macklin will not have a big impact but will beat most who line up on them and hold there spot every week no warrys.Have heard Beulah had 3 new trainers on tues night,Bronc and Gus shannon and Tim conway all seen running laps.
Word has it that Bronc thinks he can control the forward line,Gus the Back line and Tim in the middle.Go the Blues

whats the story?, tim conway no longer a hopetoun boy, has he pulled sponsorship or something

wonder how long those boys can hack not bein the top team thru the year? funny that they thought they were too good for our league and wanted to go into North Central, but they didnt even bring home a flag last yr. the only team that made the grandfinal was jnr A netball..well done pal(s)
btw LOVEit..think ur lookin for the wimmera mallee cricket association seeing as ur talking cricket..cos that doesnt have much to do with football, just helping ur personal attacks on young cook thats not really needed now is it? cos if u r gonna get stuck into a player like cook why dont u let everyone in here know who u r? or r u no good at footy, just good at cheapshot comments??

Mate you can bag beulah out all you want, but look at the stats, town of 250 people, havn't missed the finals since 94, all have been preliminary or grand finals bar 1, only town still standing alone! W/L, W/U, OUYEN UNITED, J/R, SEALAKE/ BERRI CULGOA AND HOPETOUN/YAPEET sure they didnt take the name on but they are merged as they do play a game at yapeet every now and then to support the people who still live there, and yapeet players went to play there. One would think that Beulah were looking at the longlivity of there club looking into the north central league, i think you will find that beulah does not think it is to good for the league but with all former locals who travel back coming from melbourne geelong or ballarat one would think that by changing leagues it would be easier to recruit and keep the club running as to travelling to ouyen, underbool, sea lake etc when u could travel the same distance to donald wedderburn st arnuad etc, and keep the blokes who know what the clubs about and dont just chase the cash....

Mate you can bag beulah out all you want, but look at the stats, town of 250 people, havn't missed the finals since 94, all have been preliminary or grand finals bar 1, only town still standing alone! W/L, W/U, OUYEN UNITED, J/R, SEALAKE/ BERRI CULGOA AND HOPETOUN/YAPEET sure they didnt take the name on but they are merged as they do play a game at yapeet every now and then to support the people who still live there, and yapeet players went to play there. One would think that Beulah were looking at the longlivity of there club looking into the north central league, i think you will find that beulah does not think it is to good for the league but with all former locals who travel back coming from melbourne geelong or ballarat one would think that by changing leagues it would be easier to recruit and keep the club running as to travelling to ouyen, underbool, sea lake etc when u could travel the same distance to donald wedderburn st arnuad etc, and keep the blokes who know what the clubs about and dont just chase the cash....

ahh so hptn playing a game there means they have merged ay? just for the record the only yapeet footballers hptn have are matt webster, beau macklin, quienton jones and darcy jones.. more of them went to J/R, and even one family went to beulah. and about beulah changing leagues u wrote it would be easier to recruit, but not have money chasers? most recruits, unless ex-locals, are money chasers.. not all, but most. look at shane snibson

ahh so hptn playing a game there means they have merged ay? just for the record the only yapeet footballers hptn have are matt webster, beau macklin, quienton jones and darcy jones.. more of them went to J/R, and even one family went to beulah. and about beulah changing leagues u wrote it would be easier to recruit, but not have money chasers? most recruits, unless ex-locals, are money chasers.. not all, but most. look at shane snibson

Snibson was worth every cent, coached a flag and kept the group together in a very ordinary situation coming to finals, his record speaks for its self. Would have coached the following year if not for work commitments, anyone who takes on coaching a side 2.5hrs from where they live and travels to training thursdays and games saturdays that seen beulah on the south australian border 3 times for the year deserves the money he was on.... i feel you may resent beulah for the successful club that they are... success breeds success and beulah's record speaks for its self..... so until you have the fine record of the beulah football club and know what is going on, i suggest that you deal with your jealousy by living in your little bubble....

yEP THATS IT, HOPETOUN THE TOWN WITH 1000 PEOPLE cant beat the small town south of it with 250 people, for a town with 4 times the population you guys sure have a long way to go to prove yourselves. I think you will find if we look back there were more than those you have named from yapeet who came over, The smiths, the sleeps, the petschels (Ben) and a few more, i would suggest you go back through hopetouns playing list from when yapeet went into resesson then get back to me.....

yEP THATS IT, HOPETOUN THE TOWN WITH 1000 PEOPLE cant beat the small town south of it with 250 people, for a town with 4 times the population you guys sure have a long way to go to prove yourselves. I think you will find if we look back there were more than those you have named from yapeet who came over, The smiths, the sleeps, the petschels (Ben) and a few more, i would suggest you go back through hopetouns playing list from when yapeet went into resesson then get back to me.....

1000?! more like 650 mate..settle down a little. i get that ur tryin to prove a point but lets not go overboard here alright? and ben petschel never played, neither did any smiths. tim sleep played a few ressie games ill admit. ur right, after last yr we do have a long way to go to prove ourselves..so lets bring on the 2007 season. not saying we r going to be premiers, but we will be out there every week playing our arses off, trying to prove to d i c kheads like urself that we r better than wot u all think we r.

Snibson was worth every cent, coached a flag and kept the group together in a very ordinary situation coming to finals, his record speaks for its self. Would have coached the following year if not for work commitments, anyone who takes on coaching a side 2.5hrs from where they live and travels to training thursdays and games saturdays that seen beulah on the south australian border 3 times for the year deserves the money he was on.... i feel you may resent beulah for the successful club that they are... success breeds success and beulah's record speaks for its self..... so until you have the fine record of the beulah football club and know what is going on, i suggest that you deal with your jealousy by living in your little bubble....
well put my friend.. but its true, was a great coach and lead the side to a premiership in the tough times.. me02, having a go at a club that has been a s h i t load successful than yours is hardly an argument... or hardly a way to make yourself sound big in a chat forum.... when your only a little smart arse who is only 2ft tall. but sweet way to go about things you ugly little dwarf. :confused:

1000?! more like 650 mate..settle down a little. i get that ur tryin to prove a point but lets not go overboard here alright? and ben petschel never played, neither did any smiths. tim sleep played a few ressie games ill admit. ur right, after last yr we do have a long way to go to prove ourselves..so lets bring on the 2007 season. not saying we r going to be premiers, but we will be out there every week playing our arses off, trying to prove to d i c kheads like urself that we r better than wot u all think we r.
your going to help the 2007 campaign? dont kid yourself. if they need someone to bite at the heels of the opposition they might call you up from the short people league.

your going to help the 2007 campaign? dont kid yourself. if they need someone to bite at the heels of the opposition they might call you up from the short people league.

can u give me the number of a club in the short people league..sounding pretty good already

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys need to stop talking yourselves up every year and deliver something that can give the fans something to cheer, i know you will give 100% as all clubs do every saturday.

Corey Gregg and Andy Jardine got in a fight cos both their girlfriends have been cheating on them...with each other....AND THEY ARE COUSINS!

You need to 2 get your facts right,the altercation was between sonny lindsey knockin an ex player out.apprently they were on the piss the following day and all is good.i wouldnt go makin rumours up moderate grenade,they might come back to haunt you

You guys need to stop talking yourselves up every year and deliver something that can give the fans something to cheer, i know you will give 100% as all clubs do every saturday.
i cant beleive all the mud slinging that has gone on without poor old kdiddle..... please let me get involved.... me02 you have a dodgy haircut and you face looks like fish guts... hey moderate grenade your mum makes me explode in my pants.... carrot top has a foreskin the size of a sleeping bag and LOVEit fingers his pet chook.... have i forgotten anyone???

i cant beleive all the mud slinging that has gone on without poor old kdiddle..... please let me get involved.... me02 you have a dodgy haircut and you face looks like fish guts... hey moderate grenade your mum makes me explode in my pants.... carrot top has a foreskin the size of a sleeping bag and LOVEit fingers his pet chook.... have i forgotten anyone???
yes you have... you still got chick magnet, footyfan001, mash 08 and speedy claxton. go wild.

yes you have... you still got chick magnet, footyfan001, mash 08 and speedy claxton. go wild.
well why not help a brother out and finish them off for me...this is your time to shine LOVEit....

well why not help a brother out and finish them off for me...this is your time to shine LOVEit....
oh ok... but i just want to expand on me02.... your still only in primary school and you eat s h i t with your buddy speedyclaxton. midgety jerk! that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back