Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats it thats the best you got Kdiddle? i expected more, you poor piece of faeces eating maggot c o c k Sucker, who has slept with more men than hooker from the back streets of st kilda, pillow biter.....:D thats wat you look like when you are getting rammed from behind, they do you from behind because your breath stinks....[/quote

Rabbitlad your a w a n k e r and will never be able to match it with Kdiddle may as well cut your losses, sounds like you know about pillow biting and that you participate in it regularly f a g g ot...:mad:

Thats it thats the best you got Kdiddle? i expected more, you poor piece of faeces eating maggot c o c k Sucker, who has slept with more men than hooker from the back streets of st kilda, pillow biter.....:D thats wat you look like when you are getting rammed from behind, they do you from behind because your breath stinks....[/quote

Rabbitlad your a w a n k e r and will never be able to match it with Kdiddle may as well cut your losses, sounds like you know about pillow biting and that you participate in it regularly f a g g ot...:mad:

i do believe we need to be talking football... not long till we start boys :thumbsu:

Sea lake look to have signed a few up in the last couple of weeks. simon roberts from worrineen is getting on a bit but still handy. sea lake didnt look all that flash in the night series with lots of kids playing but apparently had a few out. And yes kdiddle your oakleys are stunning. really highlights your blue face.

You're wrong there lual.. Sea Lake won the Division 2 night series and played some very arousing football to clinch it. They will certainly be up there this year. Walpy/Underbool may beat every team by atleast 15 goals this season in my opinion

Ouyen will once again be the side to beat as we smashed Taylors lake on the weekend.whilst we are still missing some of our key players.

Ouyen will once again be the side to beat as we smashed Taylors lake on the weekend.whilst we are still missing some of our key players.

sounds like ouyen lacks some confidence though..NOT!! Hope for your sake mate your not setting yaself up to be shot down.. but it sounds as though they will b pretty handy this yr..

JR side from last year would beat taylors lake dont get too carried away. Would also expect sonny lindsay to be playing in mildura this season.

Sea lake look to have signed a few up in the last couple of weeks. simon roberts from worrineen is getting on a bit but still handy. sea lake didnt look all that flash in the night series with lots of kids playing but apparently had a few out. And yes kdiddle your oakleys are stunning. really highlights your blue face.

sea lake appear to be offering out a bit of coin this year, how long ago was their last flag? are they due? roberts would have to a have a reasonable collection of jumpers in the wardrobe..what other recruits have they picked up?

i heard walpe smashed the side that they played on the w.e... although it was a team like taylors lake, nothin special at all. does anyone know if they actually got those west adelaide players?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big red if you think beating Taylors Lake is something to be proud of you couldnt be more wrong. Had several 200+ point thumpings handed down to them by mediocre district league teams. I am also happy to report ouyen are the most overrated side going round. had some luck in the finals last year but were far from the best team. Looking forward to seeing them crumble when lindsay skips town.

A reminder to observe site rules. Don't play the man, play the ball, meaning the subject is footy, not what you personally think of the character of another poster or a player. There is almost never a need for profanity, if you DO see a need, take it to a dunny door wall, 'cause there's no mature reason to consider it necessary here. And if you DO wish to drop a naughty word, let the swear filter do its thing. Avoiding the swear filter DOES get your knuckles rapped.

Play on ... :thumbsu:

At umpire training from this year the VCFL have introduced the Quick Kick out once the goal umpire has signal the Pt.
So Be interesting how club goal umpires will adjust to it
and no longer mirror with the other goal umpire.

Also new posi for shots that come from 45 deg Angle

just a shout out to all those who recognised kdiddle's remarkable life on big footy, there will soon be a new thread made in tribute to my cyber pal.. this dude was the life of big footy, so all who want to have there say and to celebrate the life of this great man come and shead a cyber tear on this new thread. I am sure i am not the only one mourning the cyber death of him. Peace out jerks.

sea lake appear to be offering out a bit of coin this year, how long ago was their last flag? are they due? roberts would have to a have a reasonable collection of jumpers in the wardrobe..what other recruits have they picked up?

To be honest with ya i dont think sea lake have much coin left after last year. They spent all that money and it didnt even get then near the granny. They have recruited a few i think but no one to talk about.

don't think thay did but it would have been good to see them beat ouyen!
Walpi did get a few of those boys. 2 former swan hill boys are going to be playing there. Vaughn noonan and matt palmer. both very handy players. Think they really could give ouyen a run for there money, noonan being a perfect match up for sonny.

saw roberts play at woorinen last year and in that league hes days are over, maybe he could get a kick at sea lake but wouldnt be getting to excited about it. what else is goss in the mallee league at the moment?

Walpi did get a few of those boys. 2 former swan hill boys are going to be playing there. Vaughn noonan and matt palmer. both very handy players. Think they really could give ouyen a run for there money, noonan being a perfect match up for sonny.

vorwerk always seems to recruit boys from the swanhill area.. in the 2 years he coached Hopetoun he recruited 4 players from swanhill. 1 skipped town, 1 was injury plagued (but nothing special when he did play), 1 was pretty good (simon roberts), and 1 was dropped to the 2nds because of poor performances.. so what im getting at here is they may not be as good as u may think. dont get too excited about vorwerks swanhill recruits.

vorwerk always seems to recruit boys from the swanhill area.. in the 2 years he coached Hopetoun he recruited 4 players from swanhill. 1 skipped town, 1 was injury plagued (but nothing special when he did play), 1 was pretty good (simon roberts), and 1 was dropped to the 2nds because of poor performances.. so what im getting at here is they may not be as good as u may think. dont get too excited about vorwerks swanhill recruits.
I have seen these Swan Hill boys play and I would be very excited. Correct me if I am wrong, but vorwerk took the job on after these boys signed on.

The 2 new players Walpy have got from Swan Hill arent through Vorwek they are actually comming with the other Adelaide players they have.

Yeah, one played at Rostrevor in 1st division amatuers in Adelaide and the other played at West Adelaide. They both played well against Ultima in the practice match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back