Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody tell me what type of player Tim Bailey is? position he plays etc. Played for Ouyen united.

If you just ask him i'm sure you'll get a positive answer, but he was only just a player at ouyen.

i see Todd Brown and Warwick Brady from Swan hill and wentworth have put clearances in to go to the Roos.!!

What are the movements of young jackson cook and that other chum jesse robertson this year?? I have heard they might move to geelong and play there?

was talk for a litlle while they were heading to melbourne to play with bede mahon but not sure how reliable this is?? could you tell me more anyone???

I noticed Sonny has put in for a transfer to South Mildura 3 times and has been rejected every time by United. Wonder what their thinking is there. Also, Sime Robertson has been rejected 4 times for a tranfer to Merbein.
Just off the transfers list you'd have to say that Beulah looks to be a big improver next season with plenty of home grown talent coming back for another crack at a flag. Woomelang looks to have picked up a few as have J/R by the looks of it. Walpy hasn't lost any of it's top recruits from last year either, so they have to be shaping up again as the side to beat.

the mallee football league is in for a treat in season 2008 with the arrival of jason 'murf' murphy to woomelang. one of the great modern day players in the area. moulamein were shattered to let him go and offered him a new scarf and thongs every week if he would come back out there. just hope he lives up to the hype i heard he was creating out that way.
are you wearing a hat are you mate?:thumbsu:

I noticed Sonny has put in for a transfer to South Mildura 3 times and has been rejected every time by United. Wonder what their thinking is there. Also, Sime Robertson has been rejected 4 times for a tranfer to Merbein.
Just off the transfers list you'd have to say that Beulah looks to be a big improver next season with plenty of home grown talent coming back for another crack at a flag. Woomelang looks to have picked up a few as have J/R by the looks of it. Walpy hasn't lost any of it's top recruits from last year either, so they have to be shaping up again as the side to beat.

Sonny would still owe ouyen cash from last year. robbo wouldn't know where he is playing until round one anyway. is there any truth to the rumor that shannon blandthorne is coaching the twos at walpeup/scumderbool?

Sonny would still owe ouyen cash from last year. robbo wouldn't know where he is playing until round one anyway. is there any truth to the rumor that shannon blandthorne is coaching the twos at walpeup/scumderbool?

Yes that is the absalute truth......playing coach i hear....as good as Matt brown up forward they say...prob take his spot in the ones after a few games...

Saw into todays Hopetoun Paper saw Hopetoun played Numurkah in A Practice match no doubt cause of Lincon Wellington & Bryce playing for Numurkah dosn't say who won and by how much

Any other news about any practice matches or anything from around the traps fellas?

I see Simon Robbie played for Merbein in prac match on wknd...Wondering why he has 6 clearances in for ouyen and keeps being rejected....
Also did Warick Brady play in Wentys prac match " howd he go " as i see he has clearances in to walpy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone go to Hopetoun Warrack Eagles v Red Cliffs which was surpose to be at Anzac Park but due to The Dry conditions had to be played at Hopetoun
which is fair enough less travel for Red Cliffs side never seen anything about it in the Paper very poor Effort Warrracknabeal Herald :thumbsdown:

anyone go to Hopetoun Warrack Eagles v Red Cliffs which was surpose to be at Anzac Park but due to The Dry conditions had to be played at Hopetoun
which is fair enough less travel for Red Cliffs side never seen anything about it in the Paper very poor Effort Warrracknabeal Herald :thumbsdown:

Don't really know how many Red Cliffs fans there are in Hopetoun...can't really imagine the gate would've broken many records:p

You would be suprised mate.. in fact my great great grandfathers sister was a supporter of the red cliff devils back in 1945 when they won their 3rd flag in a row.. People were coming from all directions to see them play. Both my Great grandfather's sister, himself and both their families moved up north to become a permanent resident of red cliffs on a large farm 20km south. He became the club president of the devils for 5 years and was involved futher with the club, while his sister took on the leading role of the senior netball coach and occasionally ran water for the Senior football side. The Netballers never really were sucessful but the footballers reigned supreme.
Anyway they deticated many years of there life to the Red Cliffs football club and later moved down to hopetoun because of the locusts up north, many of there family and friends followed and soon enough the vtown was filled with devils supporters.. everyone was still involved in the club.. driving up to gameday each weekend to support the mighty devils.. so you see boy, there is a fair bit of history connected to the red cliff devils in hopetoun.:thumbsu:

the mallee football league is in for a treat in season 2008 with the arrival of jason 'murf' murphy to woomelang. one of the great modern day players in the area. moulamein were shattered to let him go and offered him a new scarf and thongs every week if he would come back out there. just hope he lives up to the hype i heard he was creating out that way.
are you wearing a hat are you mate?:thumbsu:

Hahaha thats a classic Scoreboard!!!

Re: Power House Gun to move to Sea lake

*******************BREAKING NEWS FROM BEULAH****************

Leaping Lee Mckenzie seems to have recovered from the ankle injury that kept him out of the seniors for the majority of the 07' season. Unfortunatly his mobility is now severly hindered by the sizable sump he has developed since trading in the teachers P.E whistle for the air horn and UHF of his Mack Truck! Gone is the dash and flair off the half back/wing, replaced with the heavy hurly burly of the engine room. The only way they'll convince him to accept a run with roll is if his opponent is carrying a backyard bucket!!

Go united!!!

Kaniva-Leeor travel to Belauh this Sat for a practice match, was a pretty eaven match up last year at Kaniva, with the Cougars improving, with a couple of recruits, a couple returning and junior talent stepping up it will be an interesting match up...... not sure what's happening up that way, if they have improved or not ??

any practice matches on this weekend?
news from last week, walpeup got beaten by an average wimmera league team in horsham saints, didn't see the game so can't report. jeparit/rainbow convinsingly beat taylors lake, a crap horsham district league team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back