Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dale Lewis is a handy footballer, very handy in fact... But you see what the will to win a flag can do, Jarrod Munro towelled him in that final! I;m prettysure Dale is satisfied with what he got from the season

jonty15 said:
Dale Lewis is a handy footballer, very handy in fact... But you see what the will to win a flag can do, Jarrod Munro towelled him in that final! I;m prettysure Dale is satisfied with what he got from the season

dale lewis after the game said to munro 'what are you doing playing country football'. great player and even better bloke, was a major factor the demons got the flag

Spoons said:
You can't be serious devil? Your calling a bloke who has played AFL a dog of a footballer. Wake up to your self loser.

mate if you bothered watching dale lewis playing any football in the mallee league he was a huge disappointment, not just to himself, but to the whole sea lake community that wasted their money on him. Wes lewis was a bloody handy player, but dale played like he had just been hit by a truck each week.
I stand by Devil - Dale lewis is a dog of a footballer

me02 said:
mate if you bothered watching dale lewis playing any football in the mallee league he was a huge disappointment, not just to himself, but to the whole sea lake community that wasted their money on him. Wes lewis was a bloody handy player, but dale played like he had just been hit by a truck each week.
I stand by Devil - Dale lewis is a dog of a footballer

Dale Lewis is a dog of a footballer. What are you blokes on? He played nearly 200 games in the AFL which i would say is a few more then you... What do you have to do to be a good footballer in your book mate?:thumbsdown:

Steve Austin said:
Dale Lewis is a dog of a footballer. What are you blokes on? He played nearly 200 games in the AFL which i would say is a few more then you... What do you have to do to be a good footballer in your book mate?:thumbsdown:

i am not disputing that dale is a good footballer, but what devil is saying is that he didnt deserve to make the mallee team of the year. He is obviously a very good footballer but he had a crap year for sea lake. It seems to be a popularity contest with the interleague and TOTY selections with people like dale making the team after a lousy season.

me02 said:
i am not disputing that dale is a good footballer, but what devil is saying is that he didnt deserve to make the mallee team of the year. He is obviously a very good footballer but he had a crap year for sea lake. It seems to be a popularity contest with the interleague and TOTY selections with people like dale making the team after a lousy season.

I'm sure his name probably helped a little with his selection, but the games i saw him play for the tigers this year were more than handy, he was probably best on in a few of them. I'm sure if you could have him in your side he would be in the first half a dozen picked each week.

Does anyone know what Jay Bett is upto this year, the mans a freak, used to play with him down in Geelong, didn't see his name in paper much for Woomelang was he injured during year?????

Also what do people think about Brenton Hogan signing as new coach for Woomelang??:rolleyes:

Spoons said:
I'm sure his name probably helped a little with his selection, but the games i saw him play for the tigers this year were more than handy, he was probably best on in a few of them. I'm sure if you could have him in your side he would be in the first half a dozen picked each week.

for his level of experience maybe....nearing the end of his football id say.

Daryl Somers said:
Does anyone know what Jay Bett is upto this year, the mans a freak, used to play with him down in Geelong, didn't see his name in paper much for Woomelang was he injured during year?????

Also what do people think about Brenton Hogan signing as new coach for Woomelang??:rolleyes:

how does this brenton hogan go?
Jay bett broke his wrist about halfway through the year and came in through finals. Very good player

me02 said:
Jay bett broke his wrist about halfway through the year and came in through finals. Very good player

Brenton played with Nullawil last year, getting a bit long in the tooth now, but still will be handy enough. Will be interesting who he can bring to the club and see who he can keep.

I reckon when Jay if fit and going he would be one of the best in the Mallee League

me02 said:

Basically kept Nullawil in the Grand Final by himself. By far the best for the Maroons and was pipped for the BOG honours. Is getting along now. But would have liked to see him play before he broke his leg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lets agree dale lewis was a genuine good player for the swans. what i have against him is what he apparently said to one of the opposing backman in the mfl. 'ive played a.f.l mate what have you dont with yaself?' yeh real good bloke. dale hasnt got what he used to have, but is still worth in your side for experience he brings to the younger guys.

devils05 said:
lets agree dale lewis was a genuine good player for the swans. what i have against him is what he apparently said to one of the opposing backman in the mfl. 'ive played a.f.l mate what have you dont with yaself?' yeh real good bloke. dale hasnt got what he used to have, but is still worth in your side for experience he brings to the younger guys.

Mate, i would think that was a fair comment.. Puts it all into perspective if you ask me..

Boys it seems to me theres a young man posting utter filth on this thread named Liam Price who seems to have tickets on himself. AND has the ordacity to start serving it up to one of the most high profile players to ever play in the league. Seems young Price has some thinking to do.. especially after his sub-par performance in the grand final that ridiculously won him 2nd best on ground honours.

I hear hopetoun has appointed Brian 'Bonga' Poulton as senior coach for next year. how will he go? i am told he's a legend of the club. why couldnt they get a playing coach? what happened to Vorvek?

Big jimmy Byrne to leave the big O and the pub with purple walls!! Who will fill his place at the victorious Ouyen side!!

footyfan001 said:
Who is coaching Ouyen? Rumour has it Bellys gone to WA and that Sonny is taking over...

Meaning he'll accept the cash and the role until late January/early February and then he'll scarper to another club with a better deal. :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back