Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I just want to see a mostly fresh, new squad, tbh.

Sick of seeing the same tried and tested players who have proved they aren't good enough being retained season after season.

100%

But turning over that many players isn't easy let alone all at once. It will take time.

At least now I have some confidence that it will happen over the coming windows, unlike previous years which have been a complete disaster.

It's early but I am impressed by what I have seen from INEOS.

Lets see how it plays out, it looks good so far, but is hard to believe how incompetent the Glazer run regime was.
Never assume people in charge are smart. Especially where nepotism is at play like the Glazers.

So many people in positions of influence/authority are there due to advantages they have, rather than ability.

Not sure on the credibility of the journalist, but it looks as though we've had a bid for Yoro accepted by Lille.

I absolutely love this. Not sure we'll get him as I think he wants Real, but the intent is clear.

We're being very aggressive in the market with a heap of different targets, which is a breath of ****ing fresh air in comparison to previous years in which we've wasted entire windows on one major target only to scramble for Z grade loans on deadline day.

Not sure on the credibility of the journalist, but it looks as though we've had a bid for Yoro accepted by Lille.

I absolutely love this. Not sure we'll get him as I think he wants Real, but the intent is clear.

We're being very aggressive in the market with a heap of different targets, which is a breath of ****ing fresh air in comparison to previous years in which we've wasted entire windows on one major target only to scramble for Z grade loans on deadline day.

Camavinga 2.0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could also be a message to Everton we won't be bent over as well.

Everton comparing how much we paid for Maguire as a reason we should pay them 80 mill is just fanciful. So we got bent over once, we should just do it again? Fingers crossed this new regime is smarter and just walk away.

Got to say, taking all the press links with a grain of salt of course, I'm pleased with the players we are being linked with.

Generally under 25, and in positions of need. Yoro, De Ligt, Branthwaite, Ugarte, Hancko, Kadioglu all have the profile of player we should be after.

Camavinga 2.0

Probably. But I absolutely love that we’re not mucking around.

We are acting like a proper football club again and I ****ing love it.

Yes. Not bent over, and not allowing one deal to hijack an entire window.

Everton comparing how much we paid for Maguire as a reason we should pay them 80 mill is just fanciful. So we got bent over once, we should just do it again? Fingers crossed this new regime is smarter and just walk away.

More than once, but yes the comparisons to Maguire are a joke.

Nobody in their right mind thinks that sum was justified.

I don’t necessarily think we’ll walk away. But thankfully we have a team capable of working on more than one deal at a time.

Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back