Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We needed Ineos years ago to save our club from stupidity. Liking what I've seen so far

I am very impressed. For the first time in as long as I can remember, Manchester United are actually acting like a proper club.

I don't know about you but I've been sick and tired of seeing United **** up transfer window after transfer window and being held hostage by clubs and players because they've known United will eventually cave and give them what they want.

Meanwhile because they've been woefully understaffed in key areas and with the key areas they've actually filled, having been filled by absolute buffoons, it has been a disaster.

Watching the absolute buffoons run United into the ground year after year has been a hard watch.

In come INEOS and all of a sudden they've achieved more in a few months than we've seen in years. There's an actual off-field structure rathe than having Arnold and Woodward (EDIT: and John ****ing Murtough!) having their pants pulled down by semi-competent clubs year in, year out.

Aggression in the transfer market. In years gone by we'd have halted everything for weeks negotiating with Everton for Branthwaite only to cave into their demands. We've basically just gone and said **** you, we'll go for Yoro instead.

United are still miles off it with a heap of work to be done, but the early signs under INEOS have been outstanding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we should get rid of Lindelof, i'm happy to keep Maguire around as depth, he's a solid enough player when playing with a CB who can make him better.

Obviously when fit, Martinez starts, it'll be interesting if he throw Yoro straight in, or if we get De Ligt, it's a Martinez/De Ligt partnership with Yoro getting minutes here and there, then Maguire and Evans as your depth options.

Also want us to get a LB, Shaw is good WHEN fit, his body is letting him down plus he needs competition.

I think we should get rid of Lindelof, i'm happy to keep Maguire around as depth, he's a solid enough player when playing with a CB who can make him better.

Obviously when fit, Martinez starts, it'll be interesting if he throw Yoro straight in, or if we get De Ligt, it's a Martinez/De Ligt partnership with Yoro getting minutes here and there, then Maguire and Evans as your depth options.

Also want us to get a LB, Shaw is good WHEN fit, his body is letting him down plus he needs competition.
Wan Biassaka probably leaving too. We might need two full backs. Haven't heard anything on Kadioglu for a while.

Maybe a loan later in the window.

Me waking up this morning to the Yoro “here we go”…

Jonah Hill Yes GIF

Terms agreed with Ugarte now.

Remember the days when the bankers could only work on one deal at a time? Good riddance.

Looks like no unfinished business 3 games into the season, and then going to a Plan D on deadline line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back