Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We will see lots of Maguire and Lindelof this season. Bringing in an 18yo Yolo wont change that

Better than Yoyo I guess

I hope we have a Yoro/Lisandro first choice partnership, but one is 18 and the other was almost perma-injured last year. We need depth all over the shop. Only way i'd get rid of one of Harry/Lindelof is if we do indeed land De Ligt.

So we got Ugarte and De Ligt deals waiting on outgoings. Apparently, Amrabat still waiting on us to sign him. Dude is committed lol.

AWB, McTominay and Maguire out would be my desirable outs. I dont mind retaining Casemiro for one more season.

Mainoo, Casemiro, Ugarte and Eriksen for CMs. Bruno/Mount for #10s.

So we got Ugarte and De Ligt deals waiting on outgoings. Apparently, Amrabat still waiting on us to sign him. Dude is committed lol.

AWB, McTominay and Maguire out would be my desirable outs. I dont mind retaining Casemiro for one more season.
With those out's, how are we placed for homegrown players? I think we need 8 in the squad? Rashford, Garnacho, Maguire, Shaw, AWB, Evans, Mount, Mctom, Mainoo, Sancho. That's 10. Can only lose so many.

With those out's, how are we placed for homegrown players? I think we need 8 in the squad? Rashford, Garnacho, Maguire, Shaw, AWB, Evans, Mount, Mctom, Mainoo, Sancho. That's 10. Can only lose so many.

I doubt we get rid of all 3 of AWB/Maguire/McTominay anyway, so we should be ok. I don't mind retaining AWB as a Dalot backup.

But yeh, you're right. Maximum of 17 non-homegrown players allowed in a squad of 25.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours building of Sancho to PSG. I'm getting my hopes up. He is the #1 priority to get out the door imo.

Some sort of Ugarte - Sancho swap would be ideal.

Has anyone of note actually reported Sancho to PSG though?

I hope the radio silence since Yoro’s signing is because the club is working on something. Has anyone heard of any signings taking place soon?

Sales need to occur.

I hope there are a few and then they can grab two more signings.

Daresay we have 2 or 3 ready to pull the trigger on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back