Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I still think we need another forward as well after seeing the amount of missed chances we had that even RVN could not believe it, I don't see why not Osihmen? He wants to leave we could get him at a lower price. Gives more depth to the number 9 position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love it if we could pull off Rabiot & Ugarte deals while offloading McTominay & Eriksen.

I agree.

I am excited to see Zirkzee, Yoro, de Ligt and Mazraoui, but the success of the transfer window relies on the outgoings IMO.

We've made inroads (Greenwood, Donny and now AWB) but there are still a number of players who have to go for us to really move forward.

McTominay and Lindelof should be next. Eriksen I don't disagree with but he's less of a priority IMO.

Ugarte would be sensational. I do think we'll go back in for him but it might hinge on McTominay leaving.

Shaw out injured again! Move this bloke on now.
He should be next out on the list, again will have to cut our losses and lose him on a free, I can't see anyone taking him.

LB should be a priority for ETH.

Now to get Ugarte

If this gets done it'll be very late in the window I suspect, all waiting on PSG to be a bit more realistic on the players value.

Remove this Banner Ad

Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back