Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That is good news, and any off field stuff we do this season with INEOS will be what I’m most excited about because tbh I wasn’t at all excited for this upcoming season and the first 2 games has proved my feelings correct as to why.

I feel like on field this season is going to be another shitstorm but it is what it is, going to take quite a few years before we see what’s happening off field translate to on field success.

here we go batman GIF

Jonah Hill Yes GIF

INEOS working magic getting rid of McTom. Plenty more spuds to go but progress has been made.

Five major signings this club has made this summer and all coming in at much lower than Antony cost. Finally, finally this club is acting like they know what they are doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't agree on Shaw, tbh.

It's not a knock on the guy's talent. He's fantastic when he's fit.

But the injuries are a never ending story with him. From memory he barely made it past 10 premier league games last season and you couldn't have great confidence that he'll fly past that this season.

Talent is great but completely worthless if you spend the majority of the season in rehab.

We should expect more from our senior players on big wages.

It's not a knock on the guy's talent. He's fantastic when he's fit.

But the injuries are a never ending story with him. From memory he barely made it past 10 premier league games last season and you couldn't have great confidence that he'll fly past that this season.

Talent is great but completely worthless if you spend the majority of the season in rehab.

We should expect more from our senior players on big wages.

Oh yeah, I definitely see the point in regards to the injuries.

As I said, its a tough call for mine. I'd prefer to retain due to his talent but that's just me. However, if a big offer were to come in for him, we would be crazy not to accept it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back